Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

Real Extreme Fights is looking for a merchant partner, either nutrition or clothing is fine. We will be having our first event on the 23rd and the second on June 2nd so right now about one event every 2 weeks until we get enough fighters to starts having way more events.

We had our first event. :) Still need a merchant partner though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Osaka Niten Ichi, the current #5 org in the game is looking for a merch partner. All our events are held at at least a 7k arena, often at a 14.2k arena and they are all ppv's. Send me a pm in-game if you are interested.

Torment MMA needs a merch partner...people have told me 90 % but I feel thts too much... All I want is 50 for long term deals only...just pm me :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

My clothing company KAISER, constantly top 10 since refounded 3 month ago, needs a new merch partner. I teamed up with Amsterdam's biggest org Sauna Fights so far but their days come to an end now.

Sooo... i founded KAISER with the aim to be +- 0, i don't sponsor many top of the class guys, but tons of fresh talents with amounts way over the average where i feel the money makes the most sense, i think my store has quite a good reputation.

I definitly want a kickass org as partner, min top 20 and with a reputation of putting on fair fights. Cut depending on the arenas used of course. My service: free posters (check Ascension/TTFC for my designs) and every fighter sheduled on a card will recieve a 1k+ sponsoring offer some days before his fight.

I'm looking for a longterm partnership and if i have to wait 1-2 month for it, no prob, not in a hurry there.

• 3 weeks later...

Untouchable Fight Nutrition is looking for a fight org.or gym to partner with.I have just spent 1.3mil on Quality for reduce energy loss(Q160)I will be making more true(Q160)produces very soon.let me know if you are interested

GAMMA (one of the biggest orgs in the game) will be looking for a new sponsor as of October. Preferably i need a sponsor to start as of the 6th of October. My current sponsor will likely be selling his company, so i need a replacement.

I need someone ranked in the top 15, preferably someone in the top 10. Depending on rank and reputation we can also negotiate your cut. Contact me:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=3503

For smaller companies, our contenders org is also looking for a sponsor. Rank is unimportant there, just anyone which is half active will likely be good enough, contact our Contender org owner here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=47180