Immortals New York

Steel

Quote from Irving Brown's manager when asked why he wouldnt accept fight: Because your fighter is ranked almost 3000 p4p and mine is ranked 500 p4p. I have nothing to gain from that fight, I told them I would take a superfight until they could find a contender. Not scared at all, you're just not a contender. If u want a shot, get a reasonable rank

So first of all in reading that he would NOT accept the championship fight and second of all definitely make sure and accept fights from now on that improve your rankings only. Thats what i got from the message :mf_popcorn1:

P.S. this is smack talk right, I am really not that serious about it :training2:

Quote from Irving Brown's manager when asked why he wouldnt accept fight: Because your fighter is ranked almost 3000 p4p and mine is ranked 500 p4p. I have nothing to gain from that fight, I told them I would take a superfight until they could find a contender. Not scared at all, you're just not a contender. If u want a shot, get a reasonable rank

So first of all in reading that he would NOT accept the championship fight and second of all definitely make sure and accept fights from now on that improve your rankings only. Thats what i got from the message :mf_popcorn1:

P.S. this is smack talk right, I am really not that serious about it :training2:

http://i.imgur.com/AKLj2Ax.jpg

• Upvote 2

OOC: I'd just like to point out that this is the best thread ever. Well done boys and girls.

*The legendary A Pimp Named Slickback takes the center of the podium, with lights flashing and girls fainting. He is immaculately dressed in a purple suit, crocodile skin shoes, and a leopard skin hat*

A Pimp Named Slickback: "First of all, sir, my NAME is A Pimp Named Slickback. Please say the whole thing, if you will. Yes, that includes the "A Pimp Named" part. Yes, mr. Steel, every time. It's like "A Tribe Called Quest".

*A Pimp Named Slickback spots a beautiful young lady in the crowd*

A Pimp Named Slickback: "Bitch why aren't you working?"

Reporter: "Uhm this is my job, sir"

A Pimp Named Slickback: "Very well then. As you people might have realized now, AC has inked a 4 fight contract with Immortals. His reason for doing this is of course that this was the weakest heavyweight division out of all the organzations who scrambled to sign him. You all suck, and we'll be bringing your precious belt with us back to Rio. Any questions?"

*A pimply, obese teenager who looks to be about 18 or 19 raises his hand*

BrainSmasher: "But how is Ferreira supposed to hang in the shark tank that is the Immortals Heavyweight division? He's an overrated nobody with a dubious fanbase with exactly zero drawing power, and he's going to get exposed by Horse Spudd."

*Seeing as this is a family channel we're not going to air the string of expletives that poured out of A Pimp Named Slickback's mouth as he was forcibly carried out of the conference room. Stay tuned for our next exciting installment, featuring the first-ever interview with the reclusive Antonio Carlos Ferreira! *

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521283godnnedimm.jpg

INY 65 Chikatilo vs Peitexeira

(with a contribution from Bruno Falcone)

‘Ladies and gentlemen, Im Richie Ciapelli and this is MMA USofA and im here tonight to preview INY 65, a card headlined by a fight for the right to challenge the amazing and somewhat controversial Irving Brown for his world title. I’m delighted to be joined by middleweight sensation and outspoken and self professed MMA expert pundit, Taco Bueno.’

‘Taco, nice to have you back with us.’

Taco: ‘Yeh should be interesting, though there is no one in my class fighting.’

‘Taco, two big stories this week, Brown is now being likened to a thrush infected snatch, and Ferreira signing a deal to fight at 265.’

Taco: ‘Yeh, I think Brown is the only Immortals champ to take this line with Steel, and Chazinski seems to have turned a corner, and credit to him, he looks dangerous. Brown vs Chazinski is a fight MMA fans want to see now because it’s a real grudge match. Jet aint happy and his cronies in the Evil Empire have had his back on this, so it’s personal now. I think Brown has to go public now and say man, lets just fucking do this!’

‘And Ferreira, he should make life interesting at 265, and the Pimp named Silverback will certainly get the attention of Monroe, Melton and Janne.’

Taco: ‘Yeh Silverback has come over here and gone all gangsta on us, but is good for the Immortals, sure and he has some great fighters.’

‘Ok, thanks Taco, lets go straight into the main event, the fight for the right between Chika and Peitexeira at 265+. Chika is 11-3 and an amazing striker, holding wins over Le Sheet and Roger Xu, and the guy has been in with Syn and Hayes I really think his youth and punching power will cause Peitexeira problems.’

Taco: ‘Chika isn’t a bad fighter Richie, and he took down Le Sheet in his last fight, so he looks well rounded, though I ain’t so sure about his chin, reminds me of Bowman Rook’s porcelain.’

‘Peitexeira is a boxer, he is 12-8 and coming here off the back of two impressive wins against strikers, Heisman and Dobson.’

Taco: ‘ Yeh he’s OK with strikers, but Olavski, who aint all that himself, subbed the chump, so maybe Chika will take him down. Both these guys have holes, so it’s gonna be a good fight. Reckon I’ll watch this one.

‘I’m going with Chikatilo by KO’.

Taco: ‘Yeh, but his chin is weak, don’t count out Peitexeira, he can bang.’

‘OK, now we move on to Wauler and Wellman Jnr at 155, Wauler is a former champion he is 10-3 and a great boxer, great chin, and a great management team.’

Taco: ‘He must love it facing Wellman after all them hard fights, this one wont last long, early shower for both these dudes, though Shane might have a fuckin head ache!’

‘Shane is on a roll, he is submitting guys for fun, Huxley and Smith, come on Taco, Shane has stepped it up lately, his BJJ looks real good, and he is protecting that chin now.’

Taco: ‘Don’t see it man, Wauler is a stud, beat VK twice, only aint got the title because Vieri is a fuckin god. Shane asked for this fight, or his dad did, dumb move bro!’

‘I’m with Wauler, but I’m a Wellman fan and would love to see him take Wauler down.’

Taco: ‘Forget it, pipe dream man.’

‘Great fight next Taco, Rimes and Kurtz, I’m really looking forward to this one. Rimes has looked unbeatable since coming to the Immortals, and Kurtz is one of the most exciting kickboxers to fight in a cage in years.’

Taco: ‘Yeh, but it’s MMA man not K1, like I said last week Richie, if you can’t stuff a takedown then you get some losses on your record. Just look at my man Orndorf’s record, he can stand and bang with the best but stick him on his back and he’s fucked.’

‘Yeh but Rimes is a striker too, good hands, decent kicking game, great clinch and good knees, Rimes doesn’t take down guys, so Kurtz can trade without fear.’

Taco: ‘True, but Ive seen Kurtz and his hands and kicks are world class, and sure his camp is strong, but man, that Rimes has a clinch to rival even me and I think he’s gonna mess him up against the cage, and beat the shit out of Kurtz.’

‘Sure Rimes starts the favorite but I think Kurtz will test Rimes’ chin for the first time, and you just never know how Rimes is gonna react.’

Taco: ‘Haha yeh true, but I heard Assasi had signed all the glass chinned talent!’

‘I’m sure Assasi will have something to say about that, but let us move on to the 145lb division with the undefeated Calirante 4-0 taking on the granite chinned former world title challenger Skull Crash’.

Taco: ‘Hasn’t Calirante got a W against Gallagher? I think Calirante might be the real deal, great striker, powerful clinch and awesome takedown defense. Remind’s me of me he could be that good.’

‘Crash is 6-3 though, and the kid is as tough as they come, so I think this will be a great fight, and Crash should take it to Calirante, use those kicks and mix it up. Definitely got try and make Calirante go to the well, because we know Crash can take a shot but can Calirante? I like Crash, and the Boyka camp, so I would love to see him look good here.’

Taco: ‘Sweet man sweet, Calirante will win this.’

‘Ok lets run through the undercard. Soman takes on Goldenberg, your take on this?’

Taco: ‘Goldenberg just stands and swings those heavy hands, and I think Soman is a little better skilled and will work him out and get him out of there inside 2 rounds.’

‘Parasca vs Sheldon at 135 looks a good match up, rumour has it the winner fights for the title?’

Taco: ‘Yeh, so I’ve heard, Parasca has some BJJ skills 3 subs in 4 wins, and when two young guys like these fight, he’s gonna be dangerous. Sheldon looks a good kid though, got nice boxing skills and a useful clinch when he decides to use it. Sheldon is gonna box on the outside here, so Parasca has to take the risk and get the takedown. I’m going with Sheldon 3rd round KO.’

‘Young Aremis 1-1 takes on journeyman Colt Plum 6-7, you think Plum can test Hunter Jones’ young protégé?’

Taco: ‘Aremis looks like he has some skills, kicks, power, ground and pound but we know nothing about his chin, so maybe Plum can expose something in this one. Plum is boxer, good hands and a brave kid, but he gonna find it tough keeping it standing. Not saying he cant win, but Aremis for me.’

‘Ok, now back down to 135 we have Johnson vs Brunson..’

Taco: ‘Who cares, let us be honest who cares? Brunson doesn’t even train, and Johnson looks fucked before he starts, they will have to carry this clown to the cage.’

‘Yeh, doesn’t look good. So Brown v Chalmers at 145, Chalmers is making his pro debut against Brown, 3-4 who can box.’

Taco: ‘I think Chalmers has a real chance here because they are both strikers, but Brown has the experience and has losses through being weak on the ground. But Brown for me.’

‘Opening proceedings we have Jordan facing Tutov, both these guys could do with the W.’

Taco: ‘Tutov looks a good fighter, and could be a force once he gets his ground game sorted, kids got a good chin and very heavy hands and I reckon he is gonna put Jordan to sleep. Jordan is rounded but this will be a striking match because I don’t think Jordan has the skills to expose Tutov on the ground, so Tutov by KO.’

‘Taco, great summary there, I’m sure all the Immortals fans appreciate your opinion’.

Taco: ‘Yeh sure, not often you get a future living legend on a show like this.’

‘Quite, OK I’ve just been informed we have Paul Orndorf on the line. Paul its great to hear from you, my producer says you’ve just seen last weeks show and been watching this one, so its cool you calling in.’

Taco: ‘Yeh, whats up Paul, this should be fun.’

(work of Bruno Falcone)

Paul Orndorf: ‘Yeah, Ritchie. Long time, man. I just wanted to say some things real quick since Taco has been talking about me there.

First of all, I can't really go all crazy and talk shit because he was being all respectful and stuff. What can I say? I am a hothead, and all that, but if he is being cool then so can I. He mentioned that I cannot or could not stuff a takedown... That is true. Or was at the time anyway. I still get tackled from time to time, but my ground game has improved a lot since then. I was fighting at 185 back then and I was half dead from trying to make weight. I couldn't beg, borrow, steal or buy a win at that weight. I stepped up to 205 and have been destroying people ever since. I am not the biggest Light-Heavyweight around, but I was just too big to stick around in the Middleweights anymore. That and Taco may be playing his ground game down now, but he is a solid grappler. I was not so good on the ground back then. He was just way too much for me to handle. In fact, he would still be a tough fight today for me. Styles make fights and his style is tough for me. I want to tee off in the middle of the cage, but he wasn't to take it to the floor and work people over.

Secondly, I wanna say, I don't know what a slag is. But if it means dirty, filthy, druggy whore, then yeah... my now ex-wife was a slag. I caught her fucking dudes for pills and coke and that was it. I already knew she had a problem with the pills... Hell she had done 6 months in county on a drug charge and went right back into it after she got out. It just kept getting worse.

We got divorced right before the Edmilson fight and I have fought seven times since then and only lost one of those fights. I am actually within sight of a title run over at ToP now and the only person to have beaten me since I dropped that crack whore is now the Champion. And I am the only guy to go the whole distance with the dude. He beat me, yeah, there is no question there, but he finishes everyone. but he could not finish me... I am a totally different fighter now then I was when I was at 185.

And I gotta tell you. The chics up in Montreal are really into me... They like the accent I guess... ‘

Taco: ‘Maybe I can go up there to Montreal to kick some ass then, and if the chics put out for even you my friend, I’m gonna be the fucking Brad Pitt of MMA.’

Richie: ‘OK, thanks Taco and thanks Paul, maybe you guys will get it on in big fight one day. For now we look forward to the fight for the right, tonight, INY 65 … be there.’

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w20.jpg

Skull Crash : I have had a couple of bad fights recently..I had a chance at the title..but I didnt win it..and then I lost a fight against Calirante that I am sure I could have won..I guess my tactics were not up to the mark..But I wont let Mr. Boyka down..He has always been there to support me and he has a lot of faith in me..I will make him proud..I refuse to give up..I will train extra hard and will make a comeback..And I wont let anyone stand in my way..

Tomorrow night we'll have an exclusive interview with featherweight contender Gaius Arabi about his upcoming fight on March 16th in the main event of INY 66 against Aadilou Ankutse. He shares his thoughts in a great interview about life in Rio, his ideals, his discipline and training. He discusses about Ankutse and the opportunity to main event here in Immortals. There's a great moment when he talks about the problems he had in life and how both his career's losses affected him as a fighter and a person, specially his debut in Immortals. You really can't miss this one. It's Immortals NY 66 Ankutse vs Arabi Primetime.

TJ Heisman: "I'm really excited about that interview coming out. I like to read funny stuff on the crapper and beetle bailey just isn't cutting it these days. More claims of impending dominance should do the trick...."

TJ Heisman: "I'm really excited about that interview coming out. I like to read funny stuff on the crapper and beetle bailey just isn't cutting it these days. More claims of impending dominance should do the trick...."

Taco here: Like it man, gonna print what he has to say off onto the soft stuff and wipe my crack with it.

Post fight interview with Corey Smith.

Ring Announcer: Wow! That was amazing! 26 second knockout. Huxley didn't even lay a glove on you. How are you feeling right now?

Corey "Thunder" Smith: I am on top of the world, man! Huxley is a great striker and there was talk about who is better, me or him? Well, I think I answered that tonight! He beat me the first time out. No questions asked. It wasn't luck, it wasn't nothing but him being a great fighter and me being tentative in that last fight. When I had him hurt I should have gone for the kill, but instead I was playing it safe and hanging back. You cannot give a guy like Huxley time to breathe, cause he will knock you the fuck out! Well, this time I didn't give him time to breathe. He needs to take some time and get his head on straight, because when he does he is going to destroy some people.

[looks over to Huxley who is getting helped up to his feet.]

Much love, brother.

Ring Announcer: What's next for you, then?

Corey Smith: Well, Peel Steel, myself, and Brunno worked out the contract and it was agreed that no matter the outcome of these fights that I would fight Aldous Huxley, Joe Saunders, and then Shane Wellman Jr. Assuming he doesn't try and find someway to get out of it. I know that Joe is going to be down for the cause, cause that guy brings it and he is absolutely fearless. So, good luck to Joe, who fights for the title tonight. We'll be seeing each other real soon.

Ring Announcer: Well, good luck to you Corey, and congrats on an amazing KO.

[smith grabs the mic real quick and blurts out:]

Corey Smith: I just want to shout out real quick to Brunno, my trainers and most importantly my fans. You guys make it all worth it.... I love each and every one of you! A real quick shout out to my girlfriend, who begged me not to do this, but that lovely Latin princess right there in the front row... [points to a beautiful Latina at ringside], yeah that's her... Get the champagne chilled, baby. We got some celebrating to do!

[Corey walks off to his exuberant corner men and they lift him up and pat his back. He then walks over to Aldous Huxley who by now is sitting on a stool in his corner. He pushes into the circle of men and gives Huxley a hug and says something inaudible to the mics. After a moment he exits the cage and his girlfriend hugs him as they make their way backstage.]

Thor Okam: "My statement today will be brief. I refuse to believe that Mr. Swag Fo Dayz was involved with any illegal payoffs to judges involved with his fight. Despite the bank statements found documenting suspicious payments into the acounts of Lou da Vinci, Bruno Lombardi, and Joseph Jones. I'm sure these were services rendered that were completely innocent and not involving any shady deals. It appeared to me that Mr. Dayz probably did enough to win that fight on his own merits. Thank you."

Gaius Arabi's INY 66 Primetime interview:

About fighting again in Immortals - New York:

The atmosphere there was amazing. It was my first time fighting out of Rio... I can definitely say that I was a little bit amazed by the situation and the whole different places I saw right here in New York. That's how I felt some days before the fight. We came here a few days before the fight and we got the opportunity to adapt to this new situation. Everything went great in that aspect and when I got the chance to finally get into the arena for the event... It was awesome. Crowd was great and everything backstage was perfect. Making my debut in that supercard was a great moment.

About his debut against Nick Shields:

Wasn't it a great matchup in the paper? Shields was undefeated, the former champion and fought a long time before this fight. We knew he would be the toughest opponent yet. I've lost a rematch against Sinkaram Hamzah, but I defeated him before and I can tell you that he caught me in a distraction moment and I couldn't defend myself the right way so the referee would not stop the fight. No excuses for that and he won fair and square. Shield was a more intriguing fight tough. We knew he would take the fight to the ground. Both of us have great BJJ skills and I was sure that he felt that even tough I could finish him there with no problems, I had more chances if we stayed trading punches. He got a great takedown that I wasn't ready to defend and that was a crazy scramble. I got his back but he managed to get away and later on he got the mount... That sucked right there. He's a strong guy and having him mounted is hard to sweep. That's a picture perfect position to just keep punching your opponent until the referee stops the fight. That's what happened. I'm sure that in a rematch I'd do way better than this fight but I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen. He's leaving the org after his next fight, so my only goal right now is to win the championship belt.

About fighting Aadilou Mankutse in INY 66 main event:

Can I say it in a word? Surprised. I had a huge fight against Shields... It was full of hype and on the biggest event of the organization's history. Then after that I get my next fight as a main event of a numbered event? Definitely surprised by the whole situation but not by my skills or my ability to bring people to watch the fights. It's a great thing that Peel Steel is giving me this chance to show that I belong here as one of the biggest stars. I want to redeem myself after that loss. It was frustrating to lose in my debut and I don't want to feel that again. Ankutse gives me another good opportunity to display my skills and show everybody what I can do. I'm evolving every single day and I far from my full potential. I believe that I can be the best in the world and I'm working towards that. Ankutse is another step to take and I'm willing to make it quick.

About his training and discipline:

I really take my training as serious as it gets. We have a really determined team and everyone there wants to grow even more as fighter. We can reach that by giving all that we can and helping the other together to reach that goal. We have former world champions there working to become champions again and all the new guys trying to break through that level. Sunnah Hadith is a monster on the ground and his boxing skills became so great that sparring with him is awesome. He's the oldest and most experienced guy there... It helps a lot. I could stay all the show here talking about all of the guys, but I'm really not taking that time away from you guys haha. We say that all that you need to be successful is work hard. Believe that you can do it and that working hard will pay off when it comes time. When we train our asses off, we know that we're getting better and more ready for the next challenges.

About his childhood in Syria and Brazil:

One thing many people might now know about me is that I was born in Masyaf. There's not a lot to see in the city besides the castle and yeah, it's that one from Assassin's Creed.. My father was Brazilian and my mother is Syrian, so when I was born I just stayed there for a few months and then we moved to Brazil. I honestly feel more Brazilian than Syrian but I love that part of my heritage as well. When I was 9 years old my father passed away. My mother just took care of me and my brother and she really had to give her provide us with the best life she could... She really did her best and I'm proud of her. That woman is so tough and so determined... It feels like fighting and having your bones broken nothing compared to what she did to keep us from a horrible life. We didn't struggle and many people do in Brazil, but we didn't have that much of a great life as well. I found Jiu Jitsu when I was 7 because my father took me to some classes and I really fell in love with it. After he died... I knew that I could use that as a motivation to get even better as a fighter. I was sure that my destiny was already written. I was meant to be a fighter and I'm proud to be one today. I hope my dad can feel that and be proud of what I've been doing. I want to do my best to honor him and my family. I hope I can say that I did it when I retire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

before i start this, sorry for taking so long to do this, i've meant to for like a week now:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b2.jpg

aadilou

arabi's ground game is over rated, he's not a true brown belt. if he had any balls we'd do this fight in the gi like real men. i happen to know he doesn't even train in the gi. those guys who's ground game suck like his never do. all the greats train in the gi. i do 90% of my training in the gi. but whatever, i'm gonna submit his disrespectful ass and get another belt stripe in the process.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

zayed

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YOU GONNA DIE! I WILL KILL YOU DEAD FOR THE NEW POPE AND THE OLD POPE! I HAVE GOD ON MY SIDE YOU HEATHEN DOG!

nothing can stop me. GOD is with me. i have shaved my balls for the fight. I am cleaned, i just do 3 enemas this week. i am now ready to fight you and kill you in the name of THE LORD!

• Downvote 1

Swag Fo Dayz Press Confrence

Swag Fo Dayz - "I'm not here to take any questions and I won't be taking any questions. Im strictly here to name a travesty. A travesty that is slowly going to kill all of MMA. We've seen it everywhere, we've seen it at the highest levels of MMA in the UFC... Undeserving guys getting title shots, were deserving guys get put on the back burner, forgot about and just left to rot. But something I never thought would happen, has happened. And this travesty has hit home, it has hit home in our very own Immortals.

By now, most of you know who I am already. I'm the loud mouth, the guy who always speaks his mind. The guy that everyone else hates. Im THAT guy, and Im that guy for 2 reasons. I talk the talk, and I walk the walk. I BACK IT UP.. When I step into that cage, their is not a soul in this org that can beat me. I know it, and everyone else in the division knows it, and thats why no matter how much shit they can talk saying they arn't scared. They are. This is immortals, the org where everyone goes calling everyone out. But do you see ANYONE, calling me out? NO, and I don't blame them, they must be out of their minds if they did.

So let me adress a couple things, first starting off with Lupe Pintor. His win over me was a fluke, and it was my managers fault, he made me stay on the ground and try to submit pintor, but fuck BJJ I want to knock guys out. Lupe Pintor knows it was a fluke, thats why he dodged me ever since. Even after I won a couple fights and we were the same ranking, he still dodged me. I'm past that now though, the guy is an afterthought, He's an irrelevant nobody in the world of immortals.

After realizing some no name fighter like Pintor was no longer worth my time, I set my sights on that 155 belt. Look guys, the belt is not around my waist, but the belt is mine. No one can stop me from taking that belt, no one can beat me. Its not a matter of if but a matter of when. So after railing off 3 dominate wins vs top contendors and former champions I checked the roster. The only guy ranked higher on Sherdogs p4p list is http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=165028 Glenn Wauler. However, he just fought for the belt and lost. So, I figure the title shot is mine right? I go to bed the last 3 days expecting for that fight offer to be sent over. Every morning I check my phone, my email and no fight offer yet. I'm wondering whats going on, so I go check the immortals website. And who is getting the title shot? Glenn Wauler. And underserving pissbag can of a fighter, some plumberscrack fat guy I would demolish in just a few seconds. And he gets this rematch because he beat Shane Wellman? Are you fucking kidding me? Shane Wellman Jr.......................(long pause)

Shane Motherfucking Wellman. The guys record is worse then Leanard Garcias UFC Record, and he gets a title shot for beating HIM?

So thats why I have held this press confrence, this is the travesty Im speaking of. I am at a lost for words. I have just dominated 3 of the best fighters in the entire division, and a guy who beat Shane fucking Wellman gets the title shot over me. Look Erikki, Im coming for you, and Im coming hard. I have no doubt you'll dominate that human punching bag Glenn Wauler, hes not even in the same Universe talent wise as you. You already whooped that ass once and hes just going to get sat down again. So after that happens, I will be here, I will be here waiting. And I will strike, and I will take that belt, and their is not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.

@ Steel,

I Inked a new deal with Immortals before my last fight, but I want to restructure my contract. If im not going to get the fights I deserve I want to at least get paid what I deserve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gaius Arabi

So it turns out that Ankutse can talk? And man that was hard to hear... Not because of what he said, but trying to understand that voice is way harder than being a fighter. He says that my ground game is overrated and that I don't train with gi? I spar with some of the best in the ground game and in my gym we have an ADCC Champion. He can say whatever he wants, If I feel like he needs to leave the fight without a member, I'll gladly take them to Rio with me. He's only in the main event because of me and I'm pleased to have the opportunity to send him right to the back of the line. [Arabi smiles after that]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Corey Smith: I just want to make a few statements regarding the press conference held earlier today by Swag Fo Dayz. This loudmouth is always shooting off at the mouth about how great he is, but he only recently got into the top five in the Immortals. He talks about himself like he is something special, like he is a God among men. But he is not. His debut here was against Lupe Pintor, which he lost. Then he immediately starts crying for a rematch? No reason. I don't blame Pintor for opting not to fight him again at that point. Nothing to gain and everything to lose in that fight. You got to earn that shot. Which I feel he has done now. There is no question that this guy is skiled, but calling for the title shot and not getting it when there are two other fighters in the division that are ranked higher and have earned their stripes is silly.

Now little Swaggy is all butt hurt because he isn't given what still hasn't earned. You re the number three contender, Swag. Not Number one, not number two, number three no title shot for you this time. You beat van Kirkland... congratulations. You beat Felix Sandoval, congrats on that one also. But beating two fighters, even ones as good as those guys doesn't give you the right to the title. I am the number two contender and you don't see me calling for the title shot do you? No. And do you know why not? Because Wauler has earned it, not me. So go back into the gym, beat whoever it is you have been scheduled to fight, and you may get your title shot. But in the mean time, shut up, man. No one wants to see a grown man crying on the TV.

• Upvote 1

@twittaswag4dayz - "Hey Corey Smith, "Swag Fo Dayz - Weight: 88 P4P 864/ Corey Smith - Weight 146 P4P 1415........ Your ranked 600 spots below me. Your not the #2 Contendor buddy. I'd challenge you to a fight so we can see who the real #2 Contendor is but I noticed you only talk shit when you've already agreed to a fight someone else like a little baby back bitch."

@twittaswag4dayz - "But hey, if you wanna do this sometime in the future let me know, I'll draw you a fucking map so you can figure out how to get to the cage since your too dumb to read." http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/spacer.gif

Corey Smith: You crush a few cans and then finally fight a couple decent fighters to get a better rank then you deserve.. I'm so proud of you. Fact is that P4P ranking and weight class ranking mean nothing in the org. Veri is the champ, ranked below him is Wauler, and below him... what's this? It's me. You are ranked below me... which makes you the number three contender. I highlighted it for you so that you can see the correct spelling. I hate to go all grammar police on you, but if you are going to talk about people needing to learn how to read I guess that makes it fair game to point out that you spelled it wrong. You are not going to get to fight me unfortunately, because I already have my last fights in Immortals all mapped out. It was decided when I signed the new deal. The only way you get a shot at me is if I become the champion, and you still have somehow managed to avoid catching the ass-whooping you so deserve. But since I am not scheduled to fight the champion it looks like getting your head smashed in by me is just not in your future. Lucky for you. Kind of sad for all the millions and millions of people that would like to see that happen though.