The League of Leagues

Awesome, over 40 entrants now, so one way or another, this is going through (I have a couple of alternate formats in mind).

The best one is still with 64 though, so sign up if you're interested. In any case, the more the merrier.

Btw. for people asking if there's time to test their fighter, you will probably end up getting a few days solely because one has to book arenas a little in advance thanks to the competitive org market.

I've added in a poll in the topic. I will only be counting votes made by managers participating in the league for these two things. You're allowed to pick multiple options if you feel like more than one works for you.

Personally, I was thinking 20-22 YO with 3x3 minute rounds.

No restrictions on age, manager chooses

I don't like that at all. That way, everyone is kind of forced to go the 25 year old route if they plan on trying to win the prize money (which is substantial at over 3.5 mill or so).

Personally, I was thinking 20-22 YO with 3x3 minute rounds.

Imo 18 or 25 are the only options. A 22 year old won't get anywhere long term anyway so might as well go 25 if you want more points to distribute. 18 year olds will lead to much more limited builds but also a chance for some of the better guys in this to amount to something in the future.

Imo 18 or 25 are the only options. A 22 year old won't get anywhere long term anyway so might as well go 25 if you want more points to distribute. 18 year olds will lead to much more limited builds but also a chance for some of the better guys in this to amount to something in the future.

22yo won't go anywhere?What u mean?

Bomb squad created 22yo.

STP created 22yo.

Machida the coward created 22yo.

Afro Samurai created 21yo.

Silent arbiter created 22yo.

But i would prefer 20yo than 18yo, cause the tourney is really long.

The Niagara Falls Award: Be the whiniest bitch in the entire competition.

30k courtesy of Mannetosen.

Easy money. :rolling: :blackbelt:

• Upvote 2

I realize there are a lot of really good 22 creations around right now, but the game is very different now from when they were created, they have the needed skills simply due to having had tons of time to train. Now you will have to deal with slower training and compete with all of the 18 year old projects that will always have more skills and get to a competitive level sooner. Add to that constant calls for ways to make fighters eventually retire and 22 year olds get way less fighting time total.

Edit: And Afro wasn't created 21 :P

Anyway, I won't complain either way, I just don't think it's realistic to expect many fighters to stay around if creation age is high but it might still be better for the tourney. I will just personally be annoyed if I roll awesome hiddens on an old creation.

3x3 sux. Is that an MMA torney or a KT.. it makes no sense. Grapplers are screwed even in the longer roudns so i really dont know what to think about 3 min rounds... Make PRIDE rules(3x10 minutes rounds, cuz i dont know if u can do it 1x10+2x5). Lets see who has more heart when cardio goes to 0. That's what i call interesting. And stop qq about 25yrs. Are we here to have fun or what?! So what, even if u have great hiddens.. 1 project less. Who cares?! The point is to make the most awesome tourney ever..

btw what does testing the fighters mean... have a quick fight or what?

• Upvote 1