The Tycoon Tools Thread

TycoonTools.com has been around for a couple of years now, and I figure that it's finally time to create a forum topic about it. This is going to be the place that I post about recent updates, new features and such. If anyone has any bug reports or suggestions, feel free to add them in here too.

31st May 2012 Update

1) Completely redesigned site. The old site was looking a little dated and wasn't coded very nicely. I've completely rewritten the site from the ground up. If you are having problems with the new site, try doing a hard refresh by pressing Ctrl + F5 (pc) or Apple + R (mac).

2) More info added to the Event Helper. I've tried to add a bunch more info onto the event helper page, and organise that information so it's easier for people to use. In addition, I have slightly tweaked the formulas so that predictions for Ticket Sales are (hopefully) more accurate.

3) Added Radio section. David Goliath has done a great job with the Tycoon Radio, and so that his work isn't lost forever, it will now be permanently archived on tycoontools.

4) Added Greasemonkey scripts. Instead of hosting the tycoon greasemonkey scripts on that random aplstuff domain, they have now been moved to the tycoontools Greasemonkey page. I've collected all the scripts I can find, added some better descriptions so that everyone can see what they do!

Thats all for now :)

Cheers

http://www.tycoontools.com

• Upvote 10

BTW What is this bug where managers have invisible companies?

To be honest, I have no idea whether this still exists or not. But a while ago (about the time of Leo C. Barros for those that remember!) people could create a company, and in the company name field put either a space, or certain bits of html like " ", which would make the company not show up on the manager profile.

People were using this glitch to hide their companies if they were doing something dodgy, so I made that script a long time ago to spot them. Like I said, I have no idea if the bug has been fixed or not, but I figured I'd put it in the scripts section anyway :)

- Thanks for the feedback everyone!

• 1 year later...