Humors Banned

It was only a matter of time before this was going to happen, and when it does he goes round making new account spamming wouldnt the best option be to man up and actually apologise and maybe start over without running his mouth? any wonder he probably got a permanent ban

Losing his fighters, including some very good ones, is punishment enough in my opinion.

Agree with Dirk, the guy just needs to calm down a little lol

Honestly, I don't think he should've been given another chance. Basically he showed if you're ever banned, just sign back up and spam Mike and the forums and you'll be allowed back in to the game.

Should've made an example out of him. I give him a month and he'll be up to the same shit.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I don't think he should've been given another chance. Basically he showed if you're ever banned, just sign back up and spam Mike and the forums and you'll be allowed back in to the game.

Should've made an example out of him. I give him a month and he'll be up to the same shit.

I think Mike did make an example out of him by taking away his fighters. Humors probably thought he could get away with anything without repercussions, Mike showed him he couldn´t. The idea of having to go back to square one sucks, I doubt he´ll continue to troll people.

You take away a man's mmatycoon fighters and all of a sudden he is a different person? Just wait and see.

Not a different person, but the guy clearly loves this game and if he builds his way back up, I presume he won´t want to jeopardise that again for the sake of trolling a few people. We´ll see!

thats bullshit he goes around putting nazi symbols on peoples walls ( he put one on mine ) and he's allowed back thats complete bullshit what if I was jewish ? I don't see how making mutiple accounts and spamming the forums gets him back it's pretty ridiculous really I completely agree with Justus

Give it a rest.... Mike made a decision so calm the fuck down.... We have no idea what compromise was made there, so if humors acts up again then let's give mike the riot act

I understand not liking his decision, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt considering the current community that has been built on his watch ....

• Upvote 1

thats bullshit he goes around putting nazi symbols on peoples walls ( he put one on mine ) and he's allowed back thats complete bullshit what if I was jewish ? I don't see how making mutiple accounts and spamming the forums gets him back it's pretty ridiculous really I completely agree with Justus

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/clapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011333

• Downvote 1

I think Mike did make an example out of him by taking away his fighters. Humors probably thought he could get away with anything without repercussions, Mike showed him he couldn´t. The idea of having to go back to square one sucks, I doubt he´ll continue to troll people.

I have to agree, we dont know what kind of deal was made to let him come back. They both have said there is lots of back and forth PM's. Mike is profesional enough to not give us all the details, and it is realy none of our consern anyway. As long as he comes back and watches what he does. That said, I hope he knows people will be waiting for him to make the wrong post and then jump on him. He is a good manager, as long as he dont start any trouble, I look forward to fighting him again.

This games population isn't exactly at WoW numbers so when we start banning people outright from the game, it's kind of stupid.

Jesus some of you remind of of the little squealer shits in school who always wanted to see someone get in trouble. "It's not fair teacher, it's not fair. He did mean things and he should be punished. He should be expelled and forced to do tricks for sweets. Maybe we could kill him teacher."

Is your life over now that humors is still playing the game? Are you going to lose sleep? Last night I woke up in an awful sweat at 3am. My wife asked me what was the matter. I said, "humors, he didn't get banned."

humors is a troll. Nothing more. He says racist stuff, he comes off as a bigot, and he's a fucking troll. He's offended me on more than one occasion but who really cares? Every time one of you assholes spews some anti-American shit(no specifics, as I don't know if anyone in this thread has done it) it's just as offensive. How about all the French insults that were thrown at Jacky? No one bitched then. But those were okay I guess since it was only Jacky. "Oh, but a symbol, a symbol that represents some bad shit that some fucking moron on a forum posted is going to ruin my life." You guys need to go out and get some real problems. Develop a drug habit, become an alcoholic, lose your legs in a car accident, rob a bank, get a dog, have unprotected sex with multiple partners at the same time and contract AIDS, join the military...

Just drop it, and shut the fuck up.

Grasman was on to something yesterday. This place kinda blows now.

PS - I do not condone the swastika posting and I was not defending that. It is kinda shitty to post that anywhere.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well said Banky, I totally agree. It´s bizarre to me that people would allow themselves to get riled by an anonymous internet user in Latvia who gets a kick out of getting under people´s skin. The guy´s actions and comments should be met with what they deserve, which is complete indifference. But we live in a culture in which so many people love to be ´offended´. I swear, some people aren´t happy unless they have something trivial to whine about.

Well said Banky, I totally agree. It´s bizarre to me that people would allow themselves to get riled by an anonymous internet user in Latvia who gets a kick out of getting under people´s skin. The guy´s actions and comments should be met with what they deserve, which is complete indifference. But we live in a culture in which so many people love to be ´offended´. I swear, some people aren´t happy unless they have something trivial to whine about.

i call it ''the noob generation''

i call it ''the noob generation''

I'm not a noob, but I don't particularly care to have to filter through discussions, reading around the jackass comments of someone's weak attempts to be funny.

Maybe they should make a forum catagory for assholes and all you 15 year olds can go there and take turns insulting each other, and keep the stupid shit out of this one. When a discussion about a legitimate game issue gets to 9 pages and only a handful of comments are of value... that isn't being "sensitive", that is being "irritated".. Grow Up.

---

THE NOOB GENERATION... would be all the punks that are so tough behind a keyboard, talk to people with an utter lack of respect and no manners.

You shouldn't say anything behind a keyboard, that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not a noob, but I don't particularly care to have to filter through discussions, reading around the jackass comments of someone's weak attempts to be funny.

Maybe they should make a forum catagory for assholes and all you 15 year olds can go there and take turns insulting each other, and keep the stupid shit out of this one.

---

THE NOOB GENERATION... would be all the punks that are so tough behind a keyboard, talk to people with an utter lack of respect and no manners.

You shouldn't say anything behind a keyboard, that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

if your not a noob why are you tripping?

dude if you would say me in face i am ashore i would have to leg you out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always found Humors, well, humourous. Once I realized it I took it for what it's worth.

But I didn't know why he was banned, and seeing now that he was posting swastikas on peoples wall, well that's some cowardly shit right there. If you wanna be a racist, go right ahead. But don't hide behind a screen name when doing it.

And already in this thread, he quotes one of the guys he did it too and puts a clapping smiley face as his reply. He's pretty much laughing at the fact he can do what he wants and is flaunting it in his face.

Looks like he didn't change shit.

• Upvote 1

I always found Humors, well, humourous. Once I realized it I took it for what it's worth.

But I didn't know why he was banned, and seeing now that he was posting swastikas on peoples wall, well that's some cowardly shit right there. If you wanna be a racist, go right ahead. But don't hide behind a screen name when doing it.

And already in this thread, he quotes one of the guys he did it too and puts a clapping smiley face as his reply. He's pretty much laughing at the fact he can do what he wants and is flaunting it in his face.

http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/clapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011333

• Downvote 2

Your telling me its complete and utter bullshit people can say I'm whining all they want but the fact that buddies allowed to post swastikas on mine and other people's walls and all he has to do is bitch and whine and rebuy vip to get back is beyond ridiculous. What constitutes getting banned on here ? I mean when you can post nazi symbols on people's walls what exactly can't you do?