ITFL - International Team Fighting League

shortfuse122829

Me and Kelly arranged awhile ago to have our guys fight. Royer vs Skylar

you still down for this Kelly? Ready to have your midget get KO'd by the fists of Philadelphia?

Pete Damato - he's the guy who has a chin like Artie Lange... A stiff breeze will knock him out..

Oh well, a knockout for me improves my individual ranking.

NEXT

A stiff breeze won't knock Lange out you fooker, now some spaghetti and sauce handled improperly...

Poor Tweedle Dee, he's about to suffer his first loss in ITFL at the hands of Artie Lange. Lange has entered the portion of his career where he doesn't care much about what happens to him (obviously) and just wants to entertain the fans. That makes him a dangerous man to tangle with, as long as his opponent is unable to land any punches to his face, and a fun fighter to watch!

• Upvote 1

Standings updated on the main post and here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAej-0tg4n4dGhzaFVBQ2VhM0xLWEJRYkpzUXh2UWc#gid=0

Sorry for the delay guys, I needed a little break. Tycoon had just been taking up a little too much time but I am back now and will start working on the Review

• Upvote 1