ITFL - International Team Fighting League

shortfuse122829

No more fighter swapping guys. It's getting a bit ridiculous. Karl Thomas was released without any warning and will forfeit the upcoming fight with Thomas Billington. I doubt I will allow Potter09 a replacement as he obviously gave us 0 consideration before cutting. Team Misfits will likely continue with 4 guys

• Upvote 1

Due to the no contest by Richtofen, Hopkins/Burrell was awarded the full 3 points.

Next week will be the half-way point, and no more fighter switching after week 5....

https://docs.google....pzUXh2UWc#gid=0

Full updated rankings available but I can't seem to get them to sort right now. Will update the top 10 and the team standings on the main page as well. Great fights everybody

Due to the no contest by Richtofen, Hopkins/Burrell was awarded the full 3 points.

Next week will be the half-way point, and no more fighter switching after week 5....

https://docs.google....pzUXh2UWc#gid=0

Full updated rankings available but I can't seem to get them to sort right now. Will update the top 10 and the team standings on the main page as well. Great fights everybody

" never saw a post or knew i could change. well then i have no choice but to bail on the tourny then. sorry bro but not going to take any more loss's with this guy"

Ogmundur Girsurrson is out of the tournament. So I guess TFP will have to continue with 4 guys??? Or maybe their whole team will bail? Who knows at this point....

i know some people just dont visit the forum like they use too -- either busy with real life stuff or just hating the forums anymore -- since their was no rule made to start the tourney with i say let them replace but make sure next tourney has rules in place before the start -- honestly its messed up to some of the guys but its also messed up that some got to change out while others didnt or dont anymore -- just have to make it clear from the start next one

" never saw a post or knew i could change. well then i have no choice but to bail on the tourny then. sorry bro but not going to take any more loss's with this guy"

Ogmundur Girsurrson is out of the tournament. So I guess TFP will have to continue with 4 guys??? Or maybe their whole team will bail? Who knows at this point....

thats the part im talking about on not having a rule to start with or allowing it to happen in the first place -- it should of either never been allowed or let it happen -- some thought they couldnt then they see others changed but now they are told its too late for them -- honeslty its not a win win either way -- since it started might as while let it continue this tourney

Well PBR that's sorta why I kept allowing them because I knew the first time I said no after allowing others to do it this would be what happened. To be honest, he has 4 teammates who can keep him informed on the rules and as a manager joining a tournament you have a certain responsibility to be aware of what's going on without having to be baby-sat.

At this point I really just don't care anymore, this is what I was trying to avoid for those of you who were un-happy I kept allowing the fighter changes.

If TFP wants to hold the tournament hostage for every1 else then do what you please I guess. I give up

If TFP wants to hold the tournament hostage for every1 else then do what you please I guess. I give up

TFP isnt holding anything hostage, acutally bullshit for you to even say that -- tourney can and will continue we just give a free win away -- if you dont let him replace then we just lose one by default i guess -- no biggie to me -- i just stated my thoughts that you should of stuck to no swapping or let them swap period -- im not here to baby sit i dont know if they are happy with their fighters results or if they want to switch -- actually they didnt think you could switch at all until they seen others had done it -- carry on with how ever you feel

Rock paper scissors was such a fitting way to decide who got to fight Lange, afterall rock beats Lange, scissors beats Lange..... paper beats Lange.

Everyone beats Lange!

OMG I just saw this and almost fell out of my chair!! Hell even Gravas beats Lange!!

If Lange or I had feelings these are the sorta statements that would hurt them!!

I don't see the need to change fighters, i have the worst skilled guy in the tournament who lost the first three rounds in a row and i never thought about replacing him.

I have Artie Lange and I've never thought about replacing him!

At this point of time I would just be happy to know if he is being replaced, if I get the win for the bye. It really effects on what I will do training wise for my guy for the next couple of weeks.

Shortfuse - I certainly apprecaite the amount of work both you and JLP have done with this tourney.

I am disappointed and that's through no fault of your own that there has been this musical chairs act by other managers in this tourney purely because there fighters have struggled.

• Upvote 2

Yea I take full responsibility though Stu. I didn't make a rule to begin with so that was my mistake to begin with. When the subject was broached I used EPL as my example as they allow them, but I never remember all these changes. Barely any1 did but was a 14 man tournament not 40, so again my mistake for not remembering every1 who bailed on LOL which might've been a better comparison to make? Now no matter which decision I make there is an overwhelming negative response to it and people threatening to pull out on both sides which is why I've been trying to please everyone but it's impossible to accomplish. Right now I'm not sure I even want to continue. I attempted the Review briefly today and found it very difficult to spend 5 hrs writing for a tournament I'm getting nothing but grief for and who knows who else will drop out before WK 6 starts. It was suggested I give guys til Friday to swap VIA org PM so no1 can say they dunno about it and have it end there. I'm fine with that if others are.

Or no changes anymore or scrapping it completely. Whatever you guys wanna do. I need a day away to not decide rashly and we'll go from there. Season 2 (if there is 1) will officially have 0 swaps. This is the only thing ruining it for me and apparently most others so I'm eliminating it completely

Even if you have a Season 2 where you clearly state that their will be no fighter swaps/ releases, you do know some asshole will still do it anyways. It always happened. I told JLP before this all started that it was eventually going to happen. I remember being in some of ViciousScotty league's things and he went through that shit....group stages, then knockout, and then with 4 fighters left standing, he had to find a replacement for the damn semi final matchup. Their is no shame in people's game.

Even if you have a Season 2 where you clearly state that their will be no fighter swaps/ releases, you do know some asshole will still do it anyways. It always happened. I told JLP before this all started that it was eventually going to happen. I remember being in some of ViciousScotty league's things and he went through that shit....group stages, then knockout, and then with 4 fighters left standing, he had to find a replacement for the damn semi final matchup. Their is no shame in people's game.

true but at least they know it will be automatic losses if they quit or drop the fighter -- since the rule of no swapping period will be in place -- honestly i thought about the rule before the tourney started but also thought at same time there would be no swapping allowed since nothing was mentioned -- screwed up deal but if you need help finishing short hit me up will help with booking and sending out offers or what ever i can

I'm still having fun with it, so let's keep the league going. Personally, I am not too bothered with switching fighters. It would have been great to finish with the same fighters we started with, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen.

• Upvote 1

We're still gonna run.

Ogmundur Girsurrson is going to stay in the tournament. PE isn't happy every1 got to change and he can't but he's not going to bail so I will have to live with not being able to please everybody.

We can continue with making fight picks. I am going to start the write-up but am 2 days behind. Will try my hardest to get it done before the weekend. Sorry for all the drama guys, kinda felt like I was between a rock and hard place with this decision as I was worried I was losing guys either way.

HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the fucking pep-talk bro! You are probably right though, there is always some1....

If I could just get you to take that same cynicism and apply it to our Philly teams like me!!