Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

tbh I have no idea what I'm talking about. It just makes sense in my own head.

It did in my head aswell when i created my fighter. I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed, that we wont run in to a sub. spamming brownbelt...

You still not made your guy?! He has missed out on a fair few training sessions also everyone who has not sent me their fighter Id pls send it soon and make sure it is done by Wednesday because I will be sending fight offers out then for the first event.

Im worried about the time frame we have to get out fighters to a decent level of skill. A month if not enough time in my opinion. I mean I want to fight just as bad as everyone else but by the 1st round, we wont get very far in our builds. It won't be a true test of what our fighters can do.

I know a month is a short time to get your fighters skills up to where you want em before fighting but everyone will be in the same position so its anyones fight! Also @Funkyama pllleeeeeeease stop saying team England it is team UK I believe we have a Welsh man and I myself am a Scot! That is all haha anyway I will add your guy now

Great idea. Something this big needs to be in the news. I'm a very good writer but I dont think I'd have time to do something like this. Rory, what do you think about this?

I lready did one in the last times but it didnt get fuckin published... to be honest I didnt spend to much time on it.. check it out and leme know what you think... they even changed the poster I think!