Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

I'm scared. Finland and Aussie look mean teams :weeping:

Meh, only thing you need to fear from the Finns is their national hockey team and even then USA would still whoop their ass :)

Meh, only thing you need to fear from the Finns is their national hockey team

Well that and their homebrewed vodka, that shit will make you go blind.

Meh, only thing you need to fear from the Finns is their national hockey team and even then USA would still whoop their ass :)

LOL, every year in the world championship games we hope to face somebody easy like USA in the semi's. :D

I see you finns are trying to take over the world not only in this tourney but with your 'crucible fights' orgs, ye thats right i see what your up to!

I see you finns are trying to take over the world not only in this tourney but with your 'crucible fights' orgs, ye thats right i see what your up to!

What can I say, gotta show you guys how things are done properly. How else would you learn? If you want to win, hire a Finn. That's about as simple as it gets.

You're more than welcome to bring you fighters in buddy! =)

You're more than welcome to bring you fighters in buddy! =)

Perhaps I will! I have never dabbled in the 3 cities you guys are located in so might have to make the move sometime.... so, which crucible fights is the best outta the 3?

Perhaps I will! I have never dabbled in the 3 cities you guys are located in so might have to make the move sometime.... so, which crucible fights is the best outta the 3?

Actually we are in four cities now, St.Petersburg, Amsterdam, Vegas and Sydney.

Can't say which one is the best because obviously they're all great :D . I guess it really depends on which is the most suitable for your fighter. Amsterdam & St.Ptersburg are 190K+, Sydney is 200K+ and Vegas 205K+.

1 hour till creation time, if you have to do it now or before then because of work etc that is fine because there is no training till later on. Remember to tell me the fighter ID tho so I can send contracts out, even if you decide to change the fighter later on... I can easily just replace him, fight offers will be sent out on the 3rd of april... the match ups between managers have already been chosen at random but will wait till then to announce them :yes:

I am beginning to get new creations through to me thanks guys, should be loads more coming soon! damn im excited for this... remember send ur pm and i send the contract and yes if you want you can replace your fighter (I took a big risk and it is likely i will to be honest!) so if you do I will just send a new contract after I sack the deleted fighter.

Yeah, changes made this soooooo hard to do :/ 2 Additional skills and fight engine changes...you just don't know if builds that you trusted before are still trustable... :/

This thing will be fun :D

I am beginning to get new creations through to me thanks guys, should be loads more coming soon! damn im excited for this... remember send ur pm and i send the contract and yes if you want you can replace your fighter (I took a big risk and it is likely i will change to be honest!) so if you do I will just send a new contract after I sack the deleted fighter.