Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

couldn't agree more jhath, to be frank I am not sure how i feel about it! It will make it a very interesting tourny thats for sure... Couldn't have accidentally timed the creation date any better.

Also, not massively important but I am gonna change the title of this thread to World Dominance tournament because it sounds better.... try remember that do you don't spend a while tryin to find it...

Shit Son! I just went to check one of my fighters progress and the two new secondaries are there.... dunno if I am a bit late but its the first I have seen of em with one of my fighters..

To members of team USA. For the duration of the tournament I want to make my private gym in NY, Spirit Warrior MMA, available to your fighter you create. Also, my alliance has a private jet that will be available for the flights from NY to Rio. PM me and let me know if your interested and then I'll send out invites on creation day.

@Jbrookins please can you send 10k of your 850K, I have sent a few messages asking for it when you are online but no reply so i will try on here!?... I know there is no huge rush as the tourney is yet to start and creation date is still to come but it would be nice to finalize that!

• Upvote 1

We need 1 more American for Team USA!!! JBrookins has to back out of the tourney as he is v busy in real life. If you are a yank and are interested let me know.... Important info that you need to know before you make ur decision:

- Create a new fighter on the 27th of March at 2pm GMT in 135 lbs division.

- 10K entry fee (sent to me ASAP)

To the rest of the managers currently involved, PLEASE remain in the tourney throughout the whole duration otherwise it will cause problems... If you feel that you may have be inactive somewhere down the line, let me know NOW! Cheers.

3 more days till creation date, make sure you start deciding who you want to sack if your fighter slots are currently all taken! This is gonna get heated I can tell.. Can't wait to dish out some abuse! Still have no idea what kinda fighter I'm gonna create tho.. All I know is that he is gonna crush any can he comes up against..

This is going to be exciting. Which manager will create the fighter with shit hiddens? Who will be the superstar that shines above the rest or at least shows great potential? Will the standup fighters dominate or the ground guys? Who will be the chris leben of the group? Lots of roll play & trash talk to come!

Stay tuned folks! :thumbup:

You obviously don't know what you'll be up against. Your guy will be left in awe when everything he tries fails. My guy will make him question whether he belongs in this competition. :)

Well hello everyone! Tomorrow is the creation date at 2pm GMT... And holy shit balls it could not be timed any better! Well at least I think so. Some people are shitting their pants on the forum due to the changes, personally I am excited about it and can't wait to get this thing going!

Im a total mess right now :weeping: I simply cant figure out what kind of fighter i want to create.

Even a groundguy would need a pretty big spread, so i dont think its a given that everybody will create brownbelts. You need to be able to land a takedown aswell as being effective on the ground, and a brown belt equals low wrestling skills.

alreeet lads! as I have previously mentioned the creation date for your 18y/o fighter for the 135lbs division is tomorow at 2pm GMT, please could you all send me your fighter ID's after creation so I can send your boys contracts... remember you have only a week to decide if you want to keep your created fighter or replace him with another creation, If i catch anyone out replacing after then I will ummmm...... tell you off? But seriously it would be dumb to do so anyway because you'd be missing out on precious training time! Plus I will send the fight offers out after that first week so it would be a bit of an annoyance to change em after a week. C'mon team UK, as for the rest of you good luck you'll need it!