Guess Diaz isnt lying

toejam98

If thats you. Then maybe you can replicate you some judges to tell you who wins fights since you have trouble recognizing who wins and loses a fight.

I havent even seen the fight but W is W and thats a fact.

I havent even seen the fight but W is W and thats a fact.

So Matt Hamill beat up Jon Jones? Was that fight a great accomplisment for Hamill? An awesome display of his skills?

Really? You're going to compare a judges decision to a clear disqualification? A win is a win so if you're asking if Matt Hamill won then the answer is yes. Just like if you're asking if Serra won then the answer is yes. And BTW, I don't remember humors saying Lytle got his ass beat. Just said Serra beat him which is 100% true.

So Matt Hamill beat up Jon Jones? Was that fight a great accomplisment for Hamill? An awesome display of his skills?

It wasnt a great accomplisment but its better than a L.

Really? You're going to compare a judges decision to a clear disqualification? A win is a win so if you're asking if Matt Hamill won then the answer is yes. Just like if you're asking if Serra won then the answer is yes. And BTW, I don't remember humors saying Lytle got his ass beat. Just said Serra beat him which is 100% true.

No he didnt say he beat Lytles ass. But he was talking about Serra skill and his accomplisments and listed that fight. That fight is not an example of either. The reason i used Hamill is he said a win is a win and thats not the case when judging who the better fighter is. Also if we were talking about Hamill he would have listed Jones to show how good Hamill was. Just because sherdog put a W beside his name. He even admited to not watching the Serra fight. So we know he would have counted the fight even if it ended like the Jones fight.

It wasnt a great accomplisment but its better than a L.

No it wasnt. Matt Hamill likely went home and cried himself to sleep that night.He was mauled in every espect and destroyed his confidence. The official result didnt change how he felt as a fighter.

No he didnt say he beat Lytles ass. But he was talking about Serra skill and his accomplisments and listed that fight. That fight is not an example of either. The reason i used Hamill is he said a win is a win and thats not the case when judging who the better fighter is. Also if we were talking about Hamill he would have listed Jones to show how good Hamill was. Just because sherdog put a W beside his name. He even admited to not watching the Serra fight. So we know he would have counted the fight even if it ended like the Jones fight.

Sure I would. Jon Jones was DQ and lost that fight. There are rules in MMA if you abuse them you get DQ and you loose.

No it wasnt. Matt Hamill likely went home and cried himself to sleep that night.He was mauled in every espect and destroyed his confidence. The official result didnt chance how he felt as a fighter.

He would not cry if the fight would not be stoped and he would be beaten more and lost the fight later? I dont think so.

Yes about GSP sure that CA hits harder than him. Every one knows that GSP doesnt hit hard he is more ''white'' fights more with technique and is strenght wrestler.

You say we are all GSP nut huggers but thats not true at all, i don't even like the guy but it doesn't make you any more right.

If you think there is more proof he has power than proof he doesnt have power then you are a nut hugger. If you want to believe he has great power. Thats fine. But there is nothing to base that on. I can use the same excuses for every pillow hand in MMA. Fitch dont knock people out because he fights smart. Leonard Garcia doesnt knock people out because he fights smart and doesnt try.

This thread was about GSP and those nut suckers who defend him based on faith. Cris Angel hits harder than GSP for crying out loud! :rolling:

He hit harder then Rampage too, does rampage have KO power? No one is backing GSP, your just making claims impossible to know saying the reason he fights safe is because he has no KO power. But you refuse to accept the fact its possible maybe he fights safe because NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM WHEN HE DOES. As I already pointed out (But when someone makes a point you just completley ignore it) To use KO power you have to leave openings and theres a chance you get caught, so maybe he doesnt want to go for the KO because NO BODY can beat him when he gay and prays on them. Why should he risk getting KO'd? 3rd time I've said this but youll probally ignore it again since it counters all your arguments.

No it wasnt. Matt Hamill likely went home and cried himself to sleep that night.He was mauled in every espect and destroyed his confidence. The official result didnt change how he felt as a fighter.

Yea cept he didn't go home he went to the hospital because Jones fucked his shoudler up. If you watched EVERY FIGHT EVER you would probally know this.

BTW FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW, THIS IS THE GUY BRAINSMASHER IS DEFENDING

He hit harder then Rampage too, does rampage have KO power? No one is backing GSP, your just making claims impossible to know saying the reason he fights safe is because he has no KO power. But you refuse to accept the fact its possible maybe he fights safe because NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM WHEN HE DOES. As I already pointed out (But when someone makes a point you just completley ignore it) To use KO power you have to leave openings and theres a chance you get caught, so maybe he doesnt want to go for the KO because NO BODY can beat him when he gay and prays on them. Why should he risk getting KO'd? 3rd time I've said this but youll probally ignore it again since it counters all your arguments.

Yea cept he didn't go home he went to the hospital because Jones fucked his shoudler up. If you watched EVERY FIGHT EVER you would probally know this.

BTW FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW, THIS IS THE GUY BRAINSMASHER IS DEFENDING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD5zEKaXrEU

I never said GSp fought safe. That was you who claims that.He fights the way he fights. I only said he doesnt throw many right hands because he doesnt do any damage with them. Like any good fighter he uses what he has that works. His right hand isnt effective. You fail to realize the risk you keep making up isnt in effect when he has dominant position on the ground and repeatedly hits the guy on the ground and cant stop them. He cant even overwelm anyone with strikes let alone rock them or knock them out.

I saw Hamill hold his shoulder. Whats that have to do with him going home that night. You think the Hospital kept him over night over a hurt shoulder? lol, ok!

I think everyone but you knows who Tank Abbott is. There is nothing about that fight to be ashamed of. real fights dont have the pretty package you see on tv. If MMA was real fighting like it was when it was NHB you wouldnt even be watching. So dont talk about what you have no clue about. Even at 47 and in freezing weather. He still uncorked a big right hand that dropped Ferrozzo who has never been knocked out. I wish more fighters had the balls to fight without the safety net of sanctioned fights.

If you think there is more proof he has power than proof he doesnt have power then you are a nut hugger. If you want to believe he has great power. Thats fine. But there is nothing to base that on. I can use the same excuses for every pillow hand in MMA. Fitch dont knock people out because he fights smart. Leonard Garcia doesnt knock people out because he fights smart and doesnt try.

Find me one post where i say GSP has great power....

I never said GSp fought safe. That was you who claims that.He fights the way he fights. I only said he doesnt throw many right hands because he doesnt do any damage with them. Like any good fighter he uses what he has that works. His right hand isnt effective. You fail to realize the risk you keep making up isnt in effect when he has dominant position on the ground and repeatedly hits the guy on the ground and cant stop them. He cant even overwelm anyone with strikes let alone rock them or knock them out.

I saw Hamill hold his shoulder. Whats that have to do with him going home that night. You think the Hospital kept him over night over a hurt shoulder? lol, ok!

I think everyone but you knows who Tank Abbott is. There is nothing about that fight to be ashamed of. real fights dont have the pretty package you see on tv. If MMA was real fighting like it was when it was NHB you wouldnt even be watching. So dont talk about what you have no clue about. Even at 47 and in freezing weather. He still uncorked a big right hand that dropped Ferrozzo who has never been knocked out. I wish more fighters had the balls to fight without the safety net of sanctioned fights.

I said GSP fights safe idiot. Dude seriously can you not read? I didn't say its a risk when hes on the ground, I SAID STANDING UP AND TRADING IT ALWAYS A RISK NO MATTER HOW MUCH KO POWER YOU HAVE OR HOW GOOD OF A BOXER YOU ARE. The gloves are small so everyone can KO everyone, so no matter who you are a slugfest is always a RISK.

SO WHY SHOULD GSP STAND UP AND TAKE A RISK WHEN HE CAN WRESTLE FUCK EVERYONE AND NO ONE CAN STOP HIM?

Other fighters dont have a choice because they dont have the ability gsp has on the ground. What Im saying is that your saying GSP wrestles guys because he has no power in his hands and your spreading this bullshit like you know everything and this is 100% true but its impossible to know unless he comes out and says it. What IM SAYING IS, YOU MAY NOT BE NECESSARILY WRONG, BUT THE REASON HE WRESTLES MOST LIKLEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS POWER, HES JUST PLAYING IT SAFE.

Tank Abbot sucks dude, he's a 10-14 fighter. Yea hes old now but he fights guys you cant even google. Many fighters get old they dont lose all there skill, they can still beat up the cans tank gets KO'd by. In his prime he was barley pushing a 50/50 record, in like 2003 time period he went like fucking 1-6 in the UFC, how in the hell would he be a top 10 fighter in 2005 when he shouldn't have even been in the UFC in 2003. The argument is so stupid because the guy is not good at all. As a matter of fact, very few in the UFC back in 1993-2003 would even make it on a prelim Fuel TV card today.

Keep digger your noob hole. Tank is quite a bit older than Tyson in that video. You want to compare use his return to the UFC when he was about the same age as Tyson now and in shape. Even thought its ignorant to compare an MMA guy to a boxer sparring. Tank has always considered himself a wrestler stupid ass! "Wrestlers are the Martial Artists of America" - Tank Abbott