Guess Diaz isnt lying

toejam98

Called? You have to EARN IT.

Like Peter McNealy? Lets face it. earning it in boxing is finding 30 of the weakest fighters you can to pad your record. Earn it, hahaha you have to be kidding! Boxers ALWAYS look for the safest fight that brings the most money. A fight with a very famous NHB fighter at the time(Tank was hugely popular this is how he got the guest spot on "Friends" and WCW wanted him) would have made a shit load of money. He didnt do it for the same reason they never did it and dont do it today. Because they would get their ass kicked and cripple boxing and their ability to sell PPVs.

Like Peter McNealy? Lets face it. earning it in boxing is finding 30 of the weakest fighters you can to pad your record. Earn it, hahaha you have to be kidding! Boxers ALWAYS look for the safest fight that brings the most money. A fight with a very famous NHB fighter at the time(Tank was hugely popular this is how he got the guest spot on "Friends" and WCW wanted him) would have made a shit load of money. He didnt do it for the same reason they never did it and dont do it today. Because they would get their ass kicked and cripple boxing and their ability to sell PPVs.

First of all looking at his record he was 38-1. Like we allready noticed only legit tanks W was against Cabbage who was 1-1 in UFC. Then also Kimbo finished Tank in 1 round so I would say Tyson probably could kill him.

First of all looking at his record he was 38-1. Like we allready noticed only legit tanks W was against Cabbage who was 1-1 in UFC. Then also Kimbo finished Tank in 1 round so I would say Tyson probably could kill him.

You are mixing time lines here. Tank was old as hell when he lost to KImbo. Tank in his prime would have killed Kimbo. Seriously some of you noobs are crazy. Fighters are not the same for ever. You cant define someone by the fights at the end of their career. You think a Prime Chuck Liddell would never have been KO'ed by a pillow handed Rich Franklin? Fuck no!

You are mixing time lines here. Tank was old as hell when he lost to KImbo. Tank in his prime would have killed Kimbo. Seriously some of you noobs are crazy. Fighters are not the same for ever. You cant define someone by the fights at the end of their career. You think a Prime Chuck Liddell would never have been KO'ed by a pillow handed Rich Franklin? Fuck no!

Actually when I look at tanks record I dont even know when his prime was.

Actually when I look at tanks record I dont even know when his prime was.

I can say the same thing about Couture. Good thing History isnt written by noobs looking at a record years after the fact.

I can say the same thing about Couture. Good thing History isnt written by noobs looking at a record years after the fact.

Couture was 3 times UFC HW champion when Tanks best win is over Cabbage :D

Couture never won more than 4 fights in a row. Lost to bums and was the biggest cherry picker the sport ever seen. He left the UFC 3 times only to come back only when he felt the champ was a good match up.

Couture never won more than 4 fights in a row. Lost to bums and was the biggest cherry picker the sport ever seen. He left the UFC 3 times only to come back only when he felt the champ was a good match up.

Its not all about have much fights he have won in a row its about who he have won. And it shows but for Tank it doesnt.

Its not all about have much fights he have won in a row its about who he have won. And it shows but for Tank it doesnt.

If he wasnt cheated by Frye and Oleg he would have been 2 time UFC champion. He cant help it people conspired to cheat him.

If he wasnt cheated by Frye and Oleg he would have been 2 time UFC champion. He cant help it people conspired to cheat him.

Didnt let him train or something?

Didnt let him train or something?

No. They were both tournaments. Buddy Albin was Oleg and Anthony Macias' manager. He paid Macias to take a dive against Oleg so Oleg would be fresh for Tank in the finals. Macias come out and tapped in like 20 seconds. Former UFC fighter Andy Anderson who was a training partner of Oleg said he was back stage with them as they set it up.

Don Frye did the same thing. He had beat Mark Hall 2 times already but they were tough fights and the last one lasted over 10 minutes. His manager offered Hall like $5,000 or $50,000 cant remember to take a dive. So Frye can be fresh against Tank. So Hall comes out and Frye ankle locks him in 12 seconds. Of course Don Frye denies it but Mark Hall admited to it because Frye and his manager never paid him. Its pretty well known and written about in almost every book on MMA. Not that you couldnt tell by watching the matches.

No. They were both tournaments. Buddy Albin was Oleg and Anthony Macias' manager. He paid Macias to take a dive against Oleg so Oleg would be fresh for Tank in the finals. Macias come out and tapped in like 20 seconds. Former UFC fighter Andy Anderson who was a training partner of Oleg said he was back stage with them as they set it up.

Don Frye did the same thing. He had beat Mark Hall 2 times already but they were tough fights and the last one lasted over 10 minutes. His manager offered Hall like $5,000 or $50,000 cant remember to take a dive. So Frye can be fresh against Tank. So Hall comes out and Frye ankle locks him in 12 seconds. Of course Don Frye denies it but Mark Hall admited to it because Frye and his manager never paid him. Its pretty well known and written about in almost every book on MMA. Not that you couldnt tell by watching the matches.

You have to read this my friend.

http://www.cagepotato.com/top-10-mma-conspiracy-theories/

Knew all that. Terriblely written to be on an MMA news site.

Can you give me a source where that Hall guy said it ? Beause there is nothing about it.

Funny part is said Tank had 2 easy wins, so even if its true they were both fresh and on even grounds and tank still lost yet again = he suck

Yes I also noticed that against Don he had firt round KO and even in 1min.

Can you give me a source where that Hall guy said it ? Beause there is nothing about it.

You just have to read the books. It was way to long ago to find anything except people quoting the books. I can tell you his quotes are in MMA evolution by Clyde Gentry and Total MMA by Johnathon Snowden.

Funny part is said Tank had 2 easy wins, so even if its true they were both fresh and on even grounds and tank still lost yet again = he suck

Who cares. there were rules and it was a tournament. If they met in the first round Tank would have killed him. Tank was easily the better fighter. And should have been a 2 time champion. 3 times if he didnt fight Smith on 3 days notice. The only thing Smith had going for him is Tank probley hadnt been in a gym in months before getting the call to replace Severn who refused to take the fight. Tank would have finished him or won a decision and been UFC HW champion. Circiumstances effects the results. But it doesnt chance his ability. He was one of the best and had 2 UFC Hall of Fames shitting their pants at the thought of fighting him.

KO power really doesn't come from technique or any sort of natural born ability. It's really just pure physics. It's all in the size of the hands. Just like swinging a hammer...you use a big ol framing hammer vs a finished carpentry hammer...there's an obvious difference in force. So guys like Carwin and Lesnar cause extreme damage without even trying. Then you look at a guy like Bisping...throws with good technique, he just has small hands. Nothing he can ever do about it.

KO power really doesn't come from technique or any sort of natural born ability. It's really just pure physics. It's all in the size of the hands. Just like swinging a hammer...you use a big ol framing hammer vs a finished carpentry hammer...there's an obvious difference in force. So guys like Carwin and Lesnar cause extreme damage without even trying. Then you look at a guy like Bisping...throws with good technique, he just has small hands. Nothing he can ever do about it.

I dont think it is that simple. I have seen guys with normal hands with heavy hands. I do think the bones might explain it but it isnt just size of the hands. I think density or strength of the bones is at play and not just the fist. The entire arm and shoulder too. But even then there isnt much science to support what the cause of having heavy hands is. Boxers have seen this effect for ever but its never really been explained. Its one of those things almost impossible to measure or test. I think it goes beyond mass x acceleration but that is about the only thing you see anyone test. Then you have knockouts themselves being hard to test. There is never a X amount of power than causes a KO. It is always different and has tons of factors.

You just have to read the books. It was way to long ago to find anything except people quoting the books. I can tell you his quotes are in MMA evolution by Clyde Gentry and Total MMA by Johnathon Snowden.

Really nothing about it on Internet? That sounds fishy.