Guess Diaz isnt lying

toejam98

He wasnt even the best in his era. When you watch a fighter fight you can see if he has talent, when you watch tank fight you see a bunch of arm flaling for 2 minutes before he gets tired and tanks a nap.

You know whats funny, Seth Petruzelli takes a fight on 3 hours notice, weighs 40 pounds less then his opponent and then TKO's him in 1 minute. That same Opponent who Knocked the hell out of Tank Abbott and KO'd him in like 1 minute.

Tank wasn't even good for his ERA, and his ERA was awful. Nobody in the UFC when tank was in the UFC would be able to make it in todays UFC. They were all crap fighters.

Keep making excuses for a 10-14 fighter whose never beaten anyone good in his entire life.

Randy Couture and Herschell Walker at 48 or 49 w/e the hell they are RIGHT NOW would whipe the floor with Tank IN HIS PRIME.

Seth was 29 not in his 40's. Also your opinion on MMA is worthless. You cant even pick a winner of a fight on a modern UFC card. Let alone in your time travel fantasy fights. How would you know if Tank had skill by watching? You dont train shit and couldnt spot talent if it bit you in the ass. You are just like all the sherdog noobs who start thread after thread saying stupid shit. Also Seth was already supposed to fight on the undercard. He was only given a different opponent. Not quite the same as having no fight booked and out of shape and drunk at a bar when you get the call to fight the UFC Hw Champion of the world in 3 days. Oh and LMAO at you falling for the Herschell Walker hype. You really are a guillible child. They found some random person to lose to Walker so he can call himself a fighter and you think he can really fight.

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/stfu-noob-2j7q.jpg

• Upvote 1

Humours I think he just lifted lol, in the promo for one of his fights (I think with cabbage) He doesnt talk about training just how much weight he can lift and all the videos are him benching and doing deadlifts n shit hahahahahah

You are hilarious! Thats what rednecks believed back in the old days. You truely are stupid. If he didnt train for that fight. Why was John Marsh in his corner? I know you are a noob so i will educate you. Marsh was the guy after the fight who blasted Cabbage with a water bottle and a riot almost broke out in the cage. Marsh fought Cabbage 6 months later and beat him.

And you still dont know how to read, never said Seth was 40 you fucking moron.

Do you read what people write? Or just skim thru it because everytime you post it shows you have no comprehension of anything.

You dont have to say it. When you compare results of a 40 year old with a 29 year old. That is what you say. Only a moron brings up results of a fighter in his 40's. It shows how fucking retarded you are. "haha Couture got front kicked in the teeth and KO'ed by Machida. The same guy who couldnt finish Sam Hoger or David Heath!!!". Is Couture a glass jaw slow poke who gets toyed with by anyone good? Or is he just old as hell? How shitty he is has nothing to do with how good he was. I guess when you are a noob who has never seen a fighter in their prime thats all you have to go by. So by your logic. Tito, Coleman, Couture, Babalu, Pulver, Penn, Liddell, and Hughes were all bums too. After all they have been getting their ass kicked.

brainsmasher i got to ask every week there is a new opponent for you how the hell do you keep the arguing up. i would've had an Arianism with all this thinking.

Each opponent reaches a higher level of stupidity than the last. Easy to keep them sorted.

• Downvote 1

You dont have to say it. When you compare results of a 40 year old with a 29 year old. That is what you say. Only a moron brings up results of a fighter in his 40's. It shows how fucking retarded you are. "haha Couture got front kicked in the teeth and KO'ed by Machida. The same guy who couldnt finish Sam Hoger or David Heath!!!". Is Couture a glass jaw slow poke who gets toyed with by anyone good? Or is he just old as hell? How shitty he is has nothing to do with how good he was. I guess when you are a noob who has never seen a fighter in their prime thats all you have to go by. So by your logic. Tito, Coleman, Couture, Babalu, Pulver, Penn, Liddell, and Hughes were all bums too. After all they have been getting their ass kicked.

I said petruzelli beat up kimbo and kimbo whooped tanks ass. Tank was like 42 when they fought. This is 2013 you keep talking like 45 is 105. Its not. Im not saying it doesnt make a difference, it obviously does. But if tank was that good even at old age you would see some talent. But you dont, he looks the same now when he fights as he did back in 96. When you watch couture fight, even now you can still see that guy is good. Same with the other fighters. (Personnaly i think coleman is trash so i dont put him in)

Also the other guys in there prime werent going 50/50 vs trash fighters. They were dominating the very best. Funny too because the first time Tank faced an actual good fighter, he got KO'd in 42 seconds. And what do you know? That fighter is still a top 10 LHW/MW w/e the fuck hes fighting at now in UFC 20 years later... Why? Cuz he had actual talent. Unlike tank.

PS.

Anderson Silva is 37... Joe Rogan says hes in his prime. Joe rogan is probally just stupid doesnt know anything about mma either.

Tank fought 3 times in 2003 at the age of 37. He went 0-3 and didnt last more then 4 minutes in all the fights COMBINED.

He was probally old then too right?

Or how about 95-98 where he went 8-7 against a bunch of shitty fighters. Oh that was just because it was all shortnotice fights, and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Who cares. there were rules and it was a tournament. If they met in the first round Tank would have killed him. Tank was easily the better fighter. And should have been a 2 time champion. 3 times if he didnt fight Smith on 3 days notice. The only thing Smith had going for him is Tank probley hadnt been in a gym in months before getting the call to replace Severn who refused to take the fight. Tank would have finished him or won a decision and been UFC HW champion. Circiumstances effects the results. But it doesnt chance his ability. He was one of the best and had 2 UFC Hall of Fames shitting their pants at the thought of fighting him.

What an epic post. Tank is a bum, he beat a few nobodies. you can't say he should be 3 time champion that is just insane. He would of been champion if he could actually win a fight against a decent opponent. I don't think i have ever seen anyone hug the nuts of a shit fighter so much.
  • Upvote 1

I said petruzelli beat up kimbo and kimbo whooped tanks ass. Tank was like 42 when they fought. This is 2013 you keep talking like 45 is 105. Its not. Im not saying it doesnt make a difference, it obviously does. But if tank was that good even at old age you would see some talent. But you dont, he looks the same now when he fights as he did back in 96. When you watch couture fight, even now you can still see that guy is good. Same with the other fighters. (Personnaly i think coleman is trash so i dont put him in)

Also the other guys in there prime werent going 50/50 vs trash fighters. They were dominating the very best. Funny too because the first time Tank faced an actual good fighter, he got KO'd in 42 seconds. And what do you know? That fighter is still a top 10 LHW/MW w/e the fuck hes fighting at now in UFC 20 years later... Why? Cuz he had actual talent. Unlike tank.

Couture could no longer hang at 205 once he hit 40. He only had success at HW because he was so much smaller then everyone else and he cherry picked fights. He also lost a lot of fights to bums early in his career. If you are to dumb to under stand the effects of age in a sport that is this competitive then there is no hope for you. Randy is the smartest fighter the sport has ever seen. He has great game plans but he also used that skill to select his match ups. That being being so valuable to the UFC allowed him to fight longer than he should have. While others who are not so lucky and protected get washed out at the slightest decline. You have guys like Gomi who havent declined much but it doesnt take much. If he had any value they could protect him. The same with Vitor. He has washed out of the UFC many times. He has HUGE holes in his game he has never fixed. But the UFC has their eyes on Brazil. So he magically doesnt fight the guys who have give him trouble his entire career. He gets stand up guys like Franklin and Bisping who have no power and pose no threat. I think its funny you now think he is a top Middle Weight fighter. He is a product of match making because he has value.

BTW, where was Couture talent when he fought Machida? I cant remember him landing a single meaningful strike or takedown. Was it age or are you saying Couture has no skill?

PS.

Anderson Silva is 37... Joe Rogan says hes in his prime. Joe rogan is probally just stupid doesnt know anything about mma either.

Tank fought 3 times in 2003 at the age of 37. He went 0-3 and didnt last more then 4 minutes in all the fights COMBINED.

He was probally old then too right?

Or how about 95-98 where he went 8-7 against a bunch of shitty fighters. Oh that was just because it was all shortnotice fights, and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Joe Rogan says Leonard Garcia has power. Case closed. Stop letting others think for you dumbass. Cant you form your own opinion? Never mind. Here is a tip. Once you have learned about the sport the first thig you do is stop listening to the announcers. They are there to educate new fans and spread UFC propaganda. I never listen them and cant tell you one thing they say during the PPV. The fact you still cling to their words speaks volumes.

Also notice the age of who Silva fights. Age isnt much of a factor if you keep fighting other older guys. He isnt fighting anyone in their 20's who have any athletic ability. The last guy he fought who was in their 20's was Forrest who was almost 30 and the least athletic person in the UFC. Put some 25 year old athletic strikers in there and see how "awesome" he looks. Big fucking difference. But you dont want to hear that. You are a fan of the men the UFC is selling and not the fight. So you will argue to keep them on a pedistal like a child.

What an epic post. Tank is a bum, he beat a few nobodies. you can't say he should be 3 time champion that is just insane. He would of been champion if he could actually win a fight against a decent opponent. I don't think i have ever seen anyone hug the nuts of a shit fighter so much.

Sorry i cant be a bandwagon nut hugger like you. Nothing better than someone who changes nuts every 6 months and pretend they have always liked that fighter.

Sorry i cant be a bandwagon nut hugger like you. Nothing better than someone who changes nuts every 6 months and pretend they have always liked that fighter.

Yes cus is nuthugger one in chat he said he loves bisping then he talked something about weidman I think he likes them all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMAO show me one post where i even say i like one fighter let alone change every month. You are starting to look like a fool now just making shit up.

Your saying you dont like Weidman?

LOL brainsmasher your a fucking idiot, the Joe Rogan quote on anderson silva actually came on his Podcast with Dana White... Not at a UFC event. And hes not trying to spread shit on his podcasts he says whatever the fuck he wants. So nice try buddy..

As far as Couture goes you just restated the exact same thing I already said... Yet again you have no comprehension and can't read. Where did I say after 40 he was a great fighter or w/e? (Granted Couture at 65 will still be better then tank in his prime)

I said at 47 YOU CAN STILL SEE THE TALENT HE HAS... You can still see he knows how to fight. That has nothing to do with him declining physically...

Ill repeat this again, when you watch tank fight its the same arm flailing bullshit now as he did back in 96. You dont see any talent.

Belfort is a top 10 MW or LHW.. How can you say hes not? The only 2 guys he lost to in the last 7 years are Anderson and Jon Jones. And he almost broke jon jones arm and beat him... The guy is still a very good fighter, regardless of your biased views.

Its hard for me to even respond to your idiotic posts because you write an entire essay about couture trying to argue with me, but all you did in the entire essay was agree with me and talk about how age made him decline but he was still a great fighter and you could see skill which is exactly what I already said.

Brainsmasher its not EVERYONE ELSE its YOU

• Upvote 1

LOL brainsmasher your a fucking idiot, the Joe Rogan quote on anderson silva actually came on his Podcast with Dana White... Not at a UFC event. And hes not trying to spread shit on his podcasts he says whatever the fuck he wants. So nice try buddy..

As far as Couture goes you just restated the exact same thing I already said... Yet again you have no comprehension and can't read. Where did I say after 40 he was a great fighter or w/e? (Granted Couture at 65 will still be better then tank in his prime)

I said at 47 YOU CAN STILL SEE THE TALENT HE HAS... You can still see he knows how to fight. That has nothing to do with him declining physically...

Ill repeat this again, when you watch tank fight its the same arm flailing bullshit now as he did back in 96. You dont see any talent.

Belfort is a top 10 MW or LHW.. How can you say hes not? The only 2 guys he lost to in the last 7 years are Anderson and Jon Jones. And he almost broke jon jones arm and beat him... The guy is still a very good fighter, regardless of your biased views.

Its hard for me to even respond to your idiotic posts because you write an entire essay about couture trying to argue with me, but all you did in the entire essay was agree with me and talk about how age made him decline but he was still a great fighter and you could see skill which is exactly what I already said.

Brainsmasher its not EVERYONE ELSE its YOU

Again you brought up the result of a 43 year old fighter fighting a 30 year old. Most people knew the results before it happened. I guess it is only a surprise to you. A prime Tank would have raped Kimbo. But a slow, out of shape 43 year who chin is gone wasnt going to win.

Also you cant see skill. You are a noob. Tank, the famoust brawler, has shown a more versitle boxing game than almost anyone today. HE has shown a good jab vs Frye, power in both hands and works the body very well. I guess you just dont know what to look for. Also his wrestling and submission defense has always been pretty good and way under rated. He escaped Mir's triangle, and oma plata. Most dont escape Mirs subs at all. But you dont know shit about grappling so this would be lost on you. His skills have always been very good. But cardio and now age make skills not factor in at all. Like i have said many time. MMA is 90% physical. There is a lot of top fighters who have very poor individual skills like Jon Jones who has no BJJ and little boxing or Thai training but blows people away because he is a better athlete. When you get old it doesnt matter what skills you have.

Rankings dont matter. Belfort isnt a top fighter. Is he ranked? Of course but that is just a product of the UFC match making. Give him Chael rather than Bisping and Belfort is no longer ranked! See how that works? Belfort is good at what he does. But he doesnt do much of the MMA game. He has huge holes and if he doesnt finish you in the first round he cant win. Of his 15 ko's only 3 made it past the first 3 minutes. There is literally a ton of fighters that can beat him. Just like Nick Diaz. Cant beat a wrestler to save his life. He ducks them for years while people rank him and forget he isnt even close to being a top 10 fighter. So when people win you have to move them up the ranks but it doesnt make it any more meaningful.