Keeping an eye on the fight engine since the changes

MMATycoon

i tried that but it didnt work,il download a different app but in the meantime ive been just using the computer to set sliders

Maybe I misunderstood you. What I do is use the phone sliders. Click on the little phone icon in the upper right of the slider section. It switches your sliders to boxes where you can input the number values.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I misunderstood you. What I do is use the phone sliders. Click on the little phone icon in the upper right of the slider section. It switches your sliders to boxes where you can input the number values.

Thanks man,this might be a little better than normal sliders because i can set exact decimals

Wasn't we going to change things so that leg kicks impact speed and agility, movement etc rather than gassing people? I think it's been toned down a little but at heavyweight and super heavyweight etc you still see people breathing heavily from 2 or 3 leg kicks.

I was just thinking about this the other day actually. I will try and get that done first few months of the year.

• Upvote 2

Second time my fighter goes for a submission when he has 100% gnp set. It's the same fighter who did this the last time.

In this fight he goes for 2 submissions

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=620336

Where are the stick to gameplan sliders set at. That does have an effect on what your fighter does on the ground as well right?

It does effect the ground game as well but if you set something to 100% it will not change that. So in my case because I was set to 100% gnp even if I had 100% see how it goes he will not try submissions. If I had 99% on the other hand he would be able to. I use phone friendly page when setting tactics so I know i have 100% gnp. There is simply no way I'd let my guy try submissions with abysmal skill level but he did it anyway.

It does effect the ground game as well but if you set something to 100% it will not change that. So in my case because I was set to 100% gnp even if I had 100% see how it goes he will not try submissions. If I had 99% on the other hand he would be able to. I use phone friendly page when setting tactics so I know i have 100% gnp. There is simply no way I'd let my guy try submissions with abysmal skill level but he did it anyway.

Yeah, that sounds like something went wrong then. At 100% in anything, you shouldn't do anything different.

I have a question regarding the "flash" 5 second KOs. Is it still possible to score them in the newest engine? I recall seeing them from time to time back in the day, but it's been a long time. Anyone had one since March or April of 2013? I don't think it should happen often, but I'm curious if there's a flash KO opportunity from any strike during a fight.