Keeping an eye on the fight engine since the changes

MMATycoon

Come on! Elite wrestler and black bjj with elite Gnp and several minutes in full mount and Uriel lands 7/47 gnp? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=610825 This gets so stupid that it isnt even funny. Think about watching this in real life. Its like Munoz in mount missing strikes like he was blind or smthg.

To be fair, he probably WAS blind. Too much hair in his face.

There are so many fights in this game that there are bound to be some strange results from time to time.

Sometimes you can see what you did wrong but other times you just have to chalk it up to the random number generator.

In my experience, GnP seems to be super deadly and brutal from mount so I think this fight was just an anomaly and props to the opponent for defending well.

There are so many fights in this game that there are bound to be some strange results from time to time.

Sometimes you can see what you did wrong but other times you just have to chalk it up to the random number generator.

In my experience, GnP seems to be super deadly and brutal from mount so I think this fight was just an anomaly and props to the opponent for defending well.

Yeah, but in second round Uriel gets takedown after first minute, mounted Masoe for 3minutes and lost that round? Tott says he lands total 2 strikes from mount in 3 minutes with that elite gnp? Its like hitting jackpot in bs-lotto.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

A guy posted how he lost a fight due to a counter that came of him taunting the opponant. Seemed like line was missing somewhere. I got something very simular after my latest fight

I posted it in the same thread: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39908&p=491592

Since it's not an isolated thing I just thought I'd put it up there

A guy posted how he lost a fight due to a counter that came of him taunting the opponant. Seemed like line was missing somewhere. I got something very simular after my latest fight

I posted it in the same thread: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39908&p=491592

Since it's not an isolated thing I just thought I'd put it up there

Your fighter might be an idiot.

The fights where we have a counter not coming after a missed shot - there is probably a particular line of commentary that doesnt show up for some reason, I can figure it out but that would be a pretty big job, so unless people are super bothered, I would rather do other things first.

The fights where we have a counter not coming after a missed shot - there is probably a particular line of commentary that doesnt show up for some reason, I can figure it out but that would be a pretty big job, so unless people are super bothered, I would rather do other things first.

No I wouldn't think it's a huge deal, other things sounds more fun!

While I remember though, a lot of people have been starting threads again in the improvement/help section about not having to throw knees when you throw elbows, again it's probably not a huge priority but just mentioning it in case you'd forgotten.

• Upvote 1

I have a question regarding the new sliders changes that will accure in next week. We are reaching the holidays so I imagine a few people will be traveling including myself. I will set my sliders prior to leaving so my question is will they follow with the update or will I have to redo them once the update is made? I might have internet connection where I'm going but I'm not sure so I'd like to set every thing in advance.

thanks

I have a question regarding the new sliders changes that will accure in next week. We are reaching the holidays so I imagine a few people will be traveling including myself. I will set my sliders prior to leaving so my question is will they follow with the update or will I have to redo them once the update is made? I might have internet connection where I'm going but I'm not sure so I'd like to set every thing in advance.

thanks

What are the proposed changes for next week? Haven't seen anything on the spoiler page

That's because you are not following tycoon on facebook

I paste the post

I'm gunna jiggle around the slider order a bit soon so that they are in hierarchy order. We'll also be adding punch body vs knee body slider for clinch, allow opponent break clinch and allow opponent standups. AND adding the visual representation of the sliders that we talked about. Should be sorted by the end of next week. Merry christmas

Right I see, yeh that's a good point then as I have a lot of fights happening over christmas, including christmas day. Normally I'd set them in advance in case I'm not able to get online so it'll be interesting to know when they're happening and what that means exactly if we don't change our sliders after the changes.

"I'm gunna jiggle around the slider order a bit soon so that they are in hierarchy order. We'll also be adding punch body vs knee body slider for clinch, allow opponent break clinch and allow opponent standups. AND adding the visual representation of the sliders that we talked about. Should be sorted by the end of next week. Merry christmas"

Awesome! can't wait

Theres a lot of other things we filled your plate with,this is cool but im for sure youre overloaded with work LOL i saw a good FA and was thinking about those FA options