I hate...

When people keep using your name every sentence, when they talk to you. "Well Mike, that's a good point". "Yes Mike, let's do that". I find it sooooooooo patronising, as if I'm not listening to them and they need to get my attention every sentence.

i agree mike, good point mike i know exactly where your coming from mike!!!! :dancing:

When you wait for a car to pass to make a turn or advance and the other car turns at the intersection you're waiting at without using the turn lights.

werd. the only time i use my blinkers is when it will benefit someone else, like in circumstances such as those. along those same lines, i hate when a car that's not turning at a stop light drives up too close to the curb so that you can't squeak past them to turn, and consequently have to wait for the light to turn again before you can go.

When people keep using your name every sentence, when they talk to you. "Well Mike, that's a good point". "Yes Mike, let's do that". I find it sooooooooo patronising, as if I'm not listening to them and they need to get my attention every sentence.

Makes me feel like they're trying to sell me something. It seems to always be people who are involved somehow in sales, networking, or some other thing that relies bullshitting other people verbally to make a career as opposed to actually having any kind of skills which add value or are meaningful to society.

I hate those stupid human verification codes you have to enter that are impossible to read when you buy tickets or vote on a game or whatever. I mean do you want me buying from you or no???

I understand the need to verify if its a spambot or whatever, but do they have to be impossible to read?

Why can't they all just make them like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/FistK/first_zps57db6db2.jpg

Instead some give you crap like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/FistK/second_zpsa9b0ec2b.jpg

Makes me feel like they're trying to sell me something. It seems to always be people who are involved somehow in sales, networking, or some other thing that relies bullshitting other people verbally to make a career as opposed to actually having any kind of skills which add value or are meaningful to society.

LOL describes me to a T, self confessed sales man :arrowhead:

I hate those stupid human verification codes you have to enter that are impossible to read when you buy tickets or vote on a game or whatever. I mean do you want me buying from you or no???

I understand the need to verify if its a spambot or whatever, but do they have to be impossible to read?

Why can't they all just make them like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/FistK/first_zps57db6db2.jpg

Instead some give you crap like this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/FistK/second_zpsa9b0ec2b.jpg

I actually study those IRL, they're called CAPTCHAs... in a nutshell, if it's easy for you, it's easy for an OCR software.

the solution is using smarter codes, like clickable CAPTCHAs... still bothering sometimes but increased user experience. example: ASIRRA (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/asirra/)

• 2 weeks later...

I actually study those IRL, they're called CAPTCHAs... in a nutshell, if it's easy for you, it's easy for an OCR software.

the solution is using smarter codes, like clickable CAPTCHAs... still bothering sometimes but increased user experience. example: ASIRRA (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/asirra/)

The real solution is to contain a question within the image.

I hate when people clam they got sick from bad meat when truthfully they didn't get it up to the proper temperatures to kill the Bactria. I have a Culinary Arts degree and can tell you all meat is tainted and you should be very concerned with under cooked meat. Still with that being said I eat my steak and lamb bloody as hell because I deal with a day or two of illness for the amazing taste.

Just taking a stab Scoobs not starting anything :yes:

• Upvote 1

I hate when people clam they got sick from bad meat when truthfully they didn't get it up to the proper temperatures to kill the Bactria. I have a Culinary Arts degree and can tell you all meat is tainted and you should be very concerned with under cooked meat. Still with that being said I eat my steak and lamb bloody as hell because I deal with a day or two of illness for the amazing taste.

Just taking a stab Scoobs not starting anything :yes:

Lol, nah this was bad meat bc my pops bought meat from a different place and everyone who ate that one was fine,but ive never been the guy to eat anything less than well-done,i cant go caveman eating blood and stuff,thats nuts

Lol, nah this was bad meat bc my pops bought meat from a different place and everyone who ate that one was fine,but ive never been the guy to eat anything less than well-done,i cant go caveman eating blood and stuff,thats nuts

Oh Lamb should be rare, it tastes so much better that way. Burgers, pork, and Chicken though I eat well done.

listening to a morons story just to be courteous. and some jackoff Kirby salesman trying to lie to me and tell me I won drawing and get a free carpet cleaning. my response, " do I really sound like that much of a sucker?"