I hate...

I still hate my white belt

Wanna train with me? il get you up to a red belt :P

Its true Bombebo. I to was a white belt, and I got into one conversation with scooby about kids and look at me now! Just a few posts away from a purple belt. I owe it all to scobby.

That's my testimonial if you would like to use it in your promotional videos about training people to post on the forums scobby!

• Upvote 1

Fucking 1500 word business reports that involve mass research at the post-grad level.

I can write 1500 words on a conclusion and recommendations alone you lazy fucking professors.

Its true Bombebo. I to was a white belt, and I got into one conversation with scooby about kids and look at me now! Just a few posts away from a purple belt. I owe it all to scobby.

That's my testimonial if you would like to use it in your promotional videos about training people to post on the forums scobby!

il accept it but you gotta spell my name right though lol so many people spell scooby wrong i wonder if they ever watched the show.... it was awesome!

I hate not being able to see around giant snow mounds when driving and almost getting in a wreck. The snow isn't melting here and every time we get more it just gets thrown on top of what's already there... building monuments of snow to the sky it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate all the laws and taxes of cigarettes in the US. Now they are banning E-cigarettes as well. Lets face America we are starting to become over populated and social security is about to be bankrupt. We should be making cigarettes cheaper and get rid of all the laws that force you to not smoke here and there. Then more people can get cancer and die, then maybe just maybe we can control are financial aid social security and job markets. (sorry for the rant)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hate to core those filthy indians who spits gutka(tobacco in english) here and there.if i had the power i would crucify them all.they spoil all the surroundings.

I work among quite a lot here in UAE and I agree, there are a lot who are constantly spitting and emptying their noses and whatever else... makes me fucking gag. Those that do this don't even seem to think its repulsive - they will do it in front of anyone. I also saw one warehouse worker walk out the gate on the phone right on front of me in my parked car, he first emptied his nose on the floor and then scratched his anus for at least 20 seconds.. it looked like he was digging deep :sick01: :yuck: Felt like running the cbomb over....

So ye that is probably top of my hate list right now to be honest.

Chinese do it too. Too much air pollution and cigarettes make it pretty normal there. The national past time is nose picking. Stopped at the lights it is considered rude not to admire the big booger with the taxi driver. You get used to it.