I hate...

People that dont wash their hands after they been in the bathroom, whats wrong with you?

Oink Oink Pigs.

I agree after pooping but unless you pee differently than me, you don't really get dirty. I keep my hands BEHIND the stream of urine and that way they stay clean. My hands are a lot dirtier than my dick so if anything needs a scrub it's probably my schwatz.

I agree after pooping but unless you pee differently than me, you don't really get dirty. I keep my hands BEHIND the stream of urine and that way they stay clean. My hands are a lot dirtier than my dick so if anything needs a scrub it's probably my schwatz.

First thing I thought of when reading your post was "what about the sometimes present urine mist that comes from your piss hitting the urinal while standing there".

This seems applicable :

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/October-06-2011-22-31-52-wash.JPG

Not washing your hands after you piss is really grim. The splashback goes everywhere, not to mention you have just held your junk. If someone put their hands down their pants and felt their cock and balls, then offered their hand for a handshake, you wouldn't take it.

N.B. Don't dry your hands using an air dryer, unless it's an airblade. Those things basically squirt other peoples pee and poo on your now warm, wet hands.

Wrrraaarrrr... when you play Football Manager, work your way up with Plymouth f'n Argyle to the highest heights of EPL... invest the bucks into your youth system... have two 9 star talents in the making for positions where you need a change... sending them out on loan to a cooperation partner with 70% games guaranteed in their first pro season... them playing a brillant season, going up 6-7 levels... AND THEN THEY COME BACK AS TWO 8 STAR PLAYERS!! FUCK OFF, LEYTON ORIENT!!!

• Upvote 1

Wrrraaarrrr... when you play Football Manager, work your way up with Plymouth f'n Argyle to the highest heights of EPL... invest the bucks into your youth system... have two 9 star talents in the making for positions where you need a change... sending them out on loan to a cooperation partner with 70% games guaranteed in their first pro season... them playing a brillant season, going up 6-7 levels... AND THEN THEY COME BACK AS TWO 8 STAR PLAYERS!! FUCK OFF, LEYTON ORIENT!!!

I usually take their star level with a pinch of salt. I just look at their attributes and if they fit what I need then I use them.

I usually take their star level with a pinch of salt. I just look at their attributes and if they fit what I need then I use them.

Yeah, i'm definitly overdoing there hehe, but i'm at late point in the game already where it is just about bringing 9 or 10 stars guys from the own youthcamp in the squad. Haven't bought a player externally the last 2-3 seasons already. And then day 1 of the new season came and i took a look at my new two starlets but they got Leyton Orient'ed. GRRR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...