ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

Shamrock had to wear it because Shortfuse beat him in an Indian Leg Wrestling match.

Really? I heard that Ken was in 2012 Indian Leg Wrestling champions but the source said that he got only 5 place. What place did Shortfuse get? Anyhow congratulations for that achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Team Kaiser and Team Reaper. Should be a great finale. I'll start releasing anybody who didn't make the individual tournament and was eliminated this week shortly.

I will however need help filling the next card.

5 fights will be available, for anybody who made the individual tournament but not the team tournament and would like to fight in-between. Or to any guys who are officially done this season and are down to help out. Thanks again for participating guys. Hope you'll all be part of Season 3 which should have a sign-up thread coming out pretty soon.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Team Kaiser and Team Reaper. Should be a great finale. I'll start releasing anybody who didn't make the individual tournament and was eliminated this week shortly.

I will however need help filling the next card.

5 fights will be available, for anybody who made the individual tournament but not the team tournament and would like to fight in-between. Or to any guys who are officially done this season and are down to help out. Thanks again for participating guys. Hope you'll all be part of Season 3 which should have a sign-up thread coming out pretty soon.

We'll give preference to current ITFL fighters first. But if we don't fill out the final five fights that way, I have a few youngsters I can match up with your projects for test fights.