REVO Accounts

Goraidh Armstrong was interviewed after his victory over Ayila Obasi tonight:

"Man, that was wild! I knew he was going to go in there, looking to take me to the mat, but I was all on top of it tonight. Once I stopped him that first time, I had a good feeling. I just started unloading on him, man. And then... I think it was a jab that really had him back pedaling. It just feels great. I was a little worried going into this that he might be the guy who takes my zero. Instead I had my quickest knock out to date. I want to thank Obasi for doing his best out there. I don't know what's next for me, but, man, I feel ready for another 2 rounds like that."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w10.jpg

"Gentleman" George Wilson

Well well well, i would like to start off by congratulating "Sir" Ed Karate for an outstanding performance. You certainly have worked your way up and although you do not have the experience that i do, you certainly deserve your spot at the top and a shot at the gold that i currently have around my waist.

Now you have been given an opportunity to have a shot at my belt. You may or may not have seen that we had an offer to fight each other which is no longer on the table.

I am not declining to fight you. As a Gentleman it would be very rude of me to deny you the chance to try and get my belt off me. I have been negotiation with the boss about letting me take a bit of time off to participate in TWGC. So i am by no means refusing to fight you, i have told the boss that if i am allowed to participate i will accept the fight offer straight away after i am given a chance to represent REVO in TWGC.

If i am too late to enter, or if for whatever reason the boss doesnt think it is in his interest to allow me to enter, then i shall gladly accept the original fight.

Of course, Sir Ed, if we ARE indeed to meet in the cage, i always offer a chance to buy my opponent a beer after the fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w10.jpg

"Sir" Ed Karate, please ignore my last press release. As it stands, the boss never responded to any of my requests to allow me to enter TWGC and after countless messages from my manager and a lack of communication back it is too late for me to enter TWGC.

So Sir Karate, you will get your chance at my Title on New YEars Eve.

Although i am disappointed at the boss's lack of comunication, i am happy that you get your shot at New Years.

Normally as a Gentleman i offer to buy my opponent a beer after the fight. Now this being New Years Eve, i think we should go crazy. Yes, you heard it here. Win, lose or draw i am going to buy you a shot of a fine malt whiskey as well as a beer. Happy New Year and you're welcome.

Jordan Statham via Twitter

"Where you at Obasi ? " eh ?

Hitokiri Batosai via twitter

@StahamMMA Obasi? He is most likely writing out his will...he forgot to sign it when he signed on to fight me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w13.jpg

So, "Sir" Ed Karate. It seems that in the last week or so you have had some sort of epiphany. Or you have had a bit of an identity crisis. Or you have been the victim of identity fraud and have only just got your identity back.

Whatever the reason, and whatever you want to call yourself, whether it is Ed Karate or Russian Bigfoot. My offer to buy you a beer as well as a mat whisky after the fight still stands. Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w20.jpg
George "The Snake" Silva

REVO Battleground is here. A very interesting match will be mine with Devon King. We are very similar stylistically. Pundits dare claim he is a bit better than me, but I'll prove them wrong!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w17.jpg

Well done Vasily. You did well to step into the cage with me. 3 rounds was all it took but you were able to end my REVO winning streak.

As a gentleman i always keep my promises. A beer and a shot of fine whiskey. Congratulations on being the new REVO WW Champ.

http://www.whisky.com/brands/images/jack_daniels/1.jpg http://www.fbider.com/img/89012171827.jpg

Cheers! And Happy New Year. And congratulations once again.

Guys, It is with great sadness that i announce the retirement of Ayila Obasi. He no longer has the physical prowess, or hunger to continue fighting at this level. Want to give a special thanks to everyone at REVO for allowing him the opportunity to showcase his Jiu Jitsu and add to his vast collection of limbs that he so proudly stores on his wall.

Also, a special thanks to Jason Statham for 2 great fights. A big regret of his is never getting to complete that 3rd and final fight.

He would love to continue his career at REVO by interviewing fighters, and giving his expert views of fights and events.

Thanks

Guys, It is with great sadness that i announce the retirement of Ayila Obasi. He no longer has the physical prowess, or hunger to continue fighting at this level. Want to give a special thanks to everyone at REVO for allowing him the opportunity to showcase his Jiu Jitsu and add to his vast collection of limbs that he so proudly stores on his wall.

Also, a special thanks to Jason Statham for 2 great fights. A big regret of his is never getting to complete that 3rd and final fight.

He would love to continue his career at REVO by interviewing fighters, and giving his expert views of fights and events.

Thanks

He is more than welcome to do so mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody got anything to say about Brandon?! He is about to win the 135 title, I dare anyone to come and try and take it off of me. Chins will be clocked. I am going to take over this org, im taking the 135 title, then im dropping down to 125 to take that title, then up to featheweight to unify all 3 titles. This org belongs to me now. Remember the name, Brandon "motherfucking" Coutoure!

At a late night press conference on wednesday, REVO owner Josh Robinson released the following statement regarding Dion Devlin leaving REVO and the state of the middleweight division:

"Thanks for coming out guys, hopefully we can straighten everything out, as I know that rumours are flying around constantly regarding this situation.

Dion leaving is without a doubt a disheartening issue for us at REVO, however times do change and we've got to move on. The title has been stripped from him, as we doubt he will return. After speaking to him and Jolon Williams, it was apparent that he felt the need for a change, and I respect that. There was no animosity from either side regarding the situation. I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes, and he will always be remembered at REVO as a legend due to his dominance of the middleweight division.

The next step for the middleweight division is the crowning of a new champion. This will likely come in the next few months, after we find the two top contenders.

I would like to mention that REVO is at an all time high in ratings, and the events we have put on recently have been amazing and that is thanks to the great fighters and managers who are a part of this great organisation. We will continue, as always, to put on the best fights for the fans and you can expect great things from REVO this year"

With that, Josh thanked the media and fans for coming down to the press conference and then left as he had an urgent meeting to organise yet another REVO card which is expected to be on the 7th of February.

Brandon's 1st title defense is now looking likely to be the former 135 champion Marshall Mathers. hes merely a journeyman fighter that has been knocked out cold on a few occasions. anyone interested in this fight will surely know that an easy title defense is in store for brandon.

"Gentleman" George Wilson (169093)

Mad respect to my man JJ "Equaliser" Mcgarry for stepping up to take on the former Champ when noone else will. After no less than 2 people turned down a fight against me, JJ was man enough to step up to the plate.

As per usual, as a "Gentleman" i offer you an invitation to the local bar after the event where i will buy you a beer. Cheers JJ, let's make it a good fight.

"Gentleman" George Wilson (169093)

Mad respect to my man JJ "Equaliser" Mcgarry for stepping up to take on the former Champ when noone else will. After no less than 2 people turned down a fight against me, JJ was man enough to step up to the plate.

As per usual, as a "Gentleman" i offer you an invitation to the local bar after the event where i will buy you a beer. Cheers JJ, let's make it a good fight.

Can't wait for this one, should be a war! Followed by a beer as usual!

Thanks

Jordan Statham :

hey Ayila /// that's a surprise to see u leaving the ring .. u r a talented fighter and a great competitor, and a phenomenal smack-talker as well ... :)

it's my pleasure to have gone 2 fights with you ... all the talk in the pre-match interviews was just to hype the fights u know ... I respect u as a fighter and outside the ring as well .... hope that u will return someday again ... and be with us at least outside the ring with interviews, write-ups and all ...

thanks a lot ....

Btw : on Via twitter:

":"""@joshrobinsonREVO: It seems that nobody in the 170 division wants to face the champ. @vasilyshishkanov you're a killer" """" by @tank91

bring it ... I m ready to step down to the 170lbs to take on your guy ... but the thing is I haven't heard of u before kid ... :P

Jordan Statham :

hey Ayila /// that's a surprise to see u leaving the ring .. u r a talented fighter and a great competitor, and a phenomenal smack-talker as well ... :)

it's my pleasure to have gone 2 fights with you ... all the talk in the pre-match interviews was just to hype the fights u know ... I respect u as a fighter and outside the ring as well .... hope that u will return someday again ... and be with us at least outside the ring with interviews, write-ups and all ...

thanks a lot ....

Btw : on Via twitter:

":"""@joshrobinsonREVO: It seems that nobody in the 170 division wants to face the champ. @vasilyshishkanov you're a killer" """" by @tank91

bring it ... I m ready to step down to the 170lbs to take on your guy ... but the thing is I haven't heard of u before kid ... :P

Thanks for the love pal. Fighting with Jordan was a grat challenge for Ayila. however, if youre bored of having your arms dislocated, and would rather be knocked out cold. Drop down a division or 2, and fight with my guy brandon cotoure. He is a fucking killer!

Thanks for the love pal. Fighting with Jordan was a grat challenge for Ayila. however, if youre bored of having your arms dislocated, and would rather be knocked out cold. Drop down a division or 2, and fight with my guy brandon cotoure. He is a fucking killer!

sounds like a good idea .. why not have another good fight where I can beat another of your fighters like I did before :P lol

but right now I have my eyes on the gold in 185lbs division ...

may be u can do an interview about that .. that would be interesting ...

sounds like a good idea .. why not have another good fight where I can beat another of your fighters like I did before :P lol

but right now I have my eyes on the gold in 185lbs division ...

may be u can do an interview about that .. that would be interesting ...

I'll do an interview shortly, for sure. Hey, i will happily jump up to 185 and stop you getting that gold. Brandon is out an out the best fighter in the org. not doubt about it.