Boom Fund for Noob Managers

First stealing clothing designs and passing them off as your own and now this...

I wouldn't send you a dime if I were, Zeke.

Hello,

I am new manager. Someday I would like to own a fight organization. But, that is not why I am posting this. I feel like half the battle on here is getting yourself established. Since I have to start somewhere, I would like to run a gym. I would like to bid on a gym that is already for sale. Because it is cheaper than starting a new one. But I could use some funds for upkeep and to keep the best trainers possible. I'm not going to sit here and say I need this much and that much, anything would help.

In return, when I do get established, I will donate to the very Boom Fund that helped me get my start. I will also keep costs at a reasonable price for managers.

Thank you for your time.

I sent the PM and am excited to be here. I put two years into last sim I played and they never once made improvements and lost the community. This game seems awesome and to have a good community. I'm anxious to get rolling.

hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the 25k i got from the boom fund when i first started playing,

it was the difference between me being able to keep my fighters in a gym training. :)

now i would like to make a donation of 25k (first of many i hope) was wondering if you pay it to ezekelRage or is there a special account for it?

thanks again guys :thumbup:

Hey guys, really like the community here and im happy to become a part of it. Great idea to support the New members in such manner. I just got started with my VIP status and made some fighters, but i run out of cash pretty fast. I hope here is someone who sponsers me.

Big thx in advance and have a nice day to all of you.

Hey guys, really like the community here and im happy to become a part of it. Great idea to support the New members in such manner. I just got started with my VIP status and made some fighters, but i run out of cash pretty fast. I hope here is someone who sponsers me.

Big thx in advance and have a nice day to all of you.

hi mate left you a little something to help you out

Hi. what a great idea. would like to create and train a couple of more fighters, but really dont have sufficient funds to do so. Don't know if I would be consider a newer member at 7 or 8 months. Hope I qualify and can get some help. looking for about 20k