Boom Fund for Noob Managers

What's up y'all. Was a VIP member about a year ago and had some pretty good fighters, had like 3 black belts w/ sensational boxing. Great to see all the positive changes and how much the game has grown. I just started playing again and lookin to get back on my feet. I'm gonna go VIP real soon but funds are short for time being. I remember how to play for the most part but any help is much appreciated. I wanna wear a mmatycoon.com patch to my next pro Muay Thai fight lol, I'll message Mike about it soon as its confirmed. Hoping to donate to the fund soon as I get my ballerina status on. Time to hustle

That is a good idea! I could wear it to my next grappling tournament next month too lol. I went ahead and sent you 50K hope it helps!

• Upvote 1

All posting on here make sure you PM him like it says in the beggining with the requirements he has so you can get some help.

I was kinda hoping you were in here to ask the Boom fund fairy to gift you a jet. Way to fuck that up, guy.

• Upvote 2

I was kinda hoping you were in here to ask the Boom fund fairy to gift you a jet. Way to fuck that up, guy.

except for the fact that the post you are referring to was posted yesterday. Good one buddy, now you can pat yourself on the back and pretend people think your funny. :rolling:

• Downvote 2

except for the fact that the post you are referring to was posted yesterday. Good one buddy, now you can pat yourself on the back and pretend people think your funny. :rolling:

This from the guy who thought it was a good idea to "pretend" to beg for a jet. That's rich.

This from the guy who thought it was a good idea to "pretend" to beg for a jet. That's rich.

is that a pun? anyways why don't you take your worthless words out of here. This is for the Boom fund not for you to try and be a big man. go you, you keyboard warrior. I am sorry you were bullied in school.

• Downvote 1

is that a pun? anyways why don't you take your worthless words out of here. This is for the Boom fund not for you to try and be a big man. go you, you keyboard warrior. I am sorry you were bullied in school.

:notworthy: You're absolutely right. That's what I like about you, guy; you're always right.

• Upvote 1

Alright, well, I tried to message OP and it didn't work on my mobile.. I'll post it here:

Hey Ezekel (among others),

this is a message regarding your boom fund for new managers thread. I am (obviously) messaging you due to the fact that I am strapped for cash, being a new member of this website and forum. While I legitimately joined just yesterday I can assure you I will be around for some time to come. I've been active in various MMA circles online for years, I would like to be a mainstay on this website and contribute in a positive way to the community. I'm a huge fan of the fight game, I watch every UFC event and many events hosted by other MMA organizations, I stay up-to-date with current affairs in the sport of MMA and I train in real life as well. I've already been absorbing information via the guides and forum posts, I'm just waiting for some fights here, 2 days seems like an eternity LOL ! I have already considered buying VIP, it seems well worth it, given the extra things you're able to do all while helping the website. Unfortunately I simply cannot afford it right now, it is something I would like to do eventually, though. So anyways, if you could throw some currency my way, that'd be great :) ! Whatever the fund can spare for an aspiring new manager is fine with me, might as well throw my name into the VIP draw while you're at it.

Thanks, cheers!

- Basedgod

• Upvote 1

Alright, well, I tried to message OP and it didn't work on my mobile.. I'll post it here:

Hey Ezekel (among others),

this is a message regarding your boom fund for new managers thread. I am (obviously) messaging you due to the fact that I am strapped for cash, being a new member of this website and forum. While I legitimately joined just yesterday I can assure you I will be around for some time to come. I've been active in various MMA circles online for years, I would like to be a mainstay on this website and contribute in a positive way to the community. I'm a huge fan of the fight game, I watch every UFC event and many events hosted by other MMA organizations, I stay up-to-date with current affairs in the sport of MMA and I train in real life as well. I've already been absorbing information via the guides and forum posts, I'm just waiting for some fights here, 2 days seems like an eternity LOL ! I have already considered buying VIP, it seems well worth it, given the extra things you're able to do all while helping the website. Unfortunately I simply cannot afford it right now, it is something I would like to do eventually, though. So anyways, if you could throw some currency my way, that'd be great :) ! Whatever the fund can spare for an aspiring new manager is fine with me, might as well throw my name into the VIP draw while you're at it.

Thanks, cheers!

- Basedgod

I'm not sure how often Zeke gets to read this thread. If he hasn't responded to you by Monday, I'll forward this to his pm. I'm also sending you 20k to get you started. Good luck and have fun.

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure how often Zeke gets to read this thread. If he hasn't responded to you by Monday, I'll forward this to his pm. I'm also sending you 20k to get you started. Good luck and have fun.

Thanks a lot, man. I'm sure I would have fun regardless, this is definitely going to help me have a lot more of it though :)!

• 2 weeks later...

Its not letting me send a PM sorry -- can someone forward this to him?

I could use some VIP or CASH. I love this game but I cannot buy anything due to county restrictions!

I am not really a forum guy, but would check in for in game related things. I will stay very active in game.

Please help!

Thanks!
Evan

Thanks!

Evan

So now I'm not sure if my message came through since i didn't get any answer since 21'st of October :( . Should i post it here? I don't wan to be brazen or insolent. :unsure:

I would give it a couple more days. I assume he has a shit ton of pm's he recieves daily.