Boom Fund for Noob Managers

I just wanted to first say that I am truly impressed by your stats and accomplishments and hope to one day be where you are.. I am reaching out because I am new and pretty inexperienced with that game and how everything works. I recently purchased my VIP status and I currently have a gym that is on the brink of failure Iron Fist Training in St Petersburg.. I have few fighters as of now but we are growing.. I post on the forums weekly to earn extra cash, but it is not enough.. I only wish to succeed and flourish in the game and have a chance to do to pay it forward as well. I was advised to check on the chat because there were members who understand the start up process and I was given your BOOM FUND link.. To say the least I was blown away. I am asking for any donations that you are willing to part with or any help that you can offer. I would Like the full 50k but Anything would be welcomed and much appreciated..

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to one day be in your shoes. -Kingsimba

You should change the mass PM to something different when you post it on the forum.

Anyway, I sent you $50k and some advice. The latter is more valuable than the former. Use it wisely ;)

I just wanted to first say that I am truly impressed by your stats and accomplishments and hope to one day be where you are.. I am reaching out because I am new and pretty inexperienced with that game and how everything works. I recently purchased my VIP status and I currently have a gym that is on the brink of failure Iron Fist Training in St Petersburg.. I have few fighters as of now but we are growing.. I post on the forums weekly to earn extra cash, but it is not enough.. I only wish to succeed and flourish in the game and have a chance to do to pay it forward as well. I was advised to check on the chat because there were members who understand the start up process and I was given your BOOM FUND link.. To say the least I was blown away. I am asking for any donations that you are willing to part with or any help that you can offer. I would Like the full 50k but Anything would be welcomed and much appreciated..

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to one day be in your shoes. -Kingsimba

Once you get a good number of fighters training at your gym and at the correct fee, you start making a steady income. Hoping your gym will start making money for you soon!

Hello Ezekel,

I'm writing to ask you for a 1k but potentially up to 5k depending upon your discretion. At the moment I've made the mistake of sending one of my fighters to Los Vegas instead of Los Angeles and ran out of funds before noticing. While I'm asking for only 1k directly for that reason I would also like to put in a request for it to be increased to 5k as a future buffer zone so that I will not have this issue again before my contracts start bringing in the cash needed to be independent.

Thank you for your consideration,

Yukazi

I attempted to send this message to Ezekel but it would seem that his Inbox is full (not surprised in the slightest). The fact is, if anyone that reads this could spare the money I would be very appreciative so I do not give myself a NC that doesn't need to happen.

I sent you $5k, enjoy the inflight entertainment.

EDIT: You're not very good at details are you? Flying to the wrong city, have the wrong manager ID in your forum profile...

Let us know when you are possible to have money sent to.

I sent you $5k, enjoy the inflight entertainment.

EDIT: You're not very good at details are you? Flying to the wrong city, have the wrong manager ID in your forum profile...

Let us know when you are possible to have money sent to.

I'm am bad at a great many things.. such as checking the forums.

I am a bit confused about my manager ID being incorrect. I gave it a click and it went straight to me.

Unfortunantly I couldn't work a deal out with the Org owner (since I didn't check back into this thread) so I was hit with a NC over $200 and then he was deported for not having enough funds. I'm batting a thousand this month. ;)

I just to give a big shout out to all of the big brothers in the game!! Thank you all for helping out Iron Fist Training in St Pete!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2946

We are an elite gym for NEW MEMBERS!! the prices are set low so that the managers with minimal cash flow can still have elite training..! THANK YOU!!

Hi all,

I'm a 38 year old sportsmanagement freak and have just discovered this game. In the couple of days I've played I already learned heaps from my mentor and made several mistakes (some of the costly, like buying two 16 year olds with improper stats. After reading several forum threads I decided to post here.

The main reason is hoping to get some indirect financial help from people joining my gym.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2974

Helping my fighters join a fitting organisation or getting some sponsors. It would also be nice to get a financial injection though the previously named options would be even more appreciated.

Here's the link to my manager page:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=92797

Thanks for listening and hopefully your help!

Floris

PS a nutrition company willing to fill my vending machine would also be nice

Hi all,

I'm a 38 year old sports management freak and have just discovered this game. In the couple of days I've played I already learned heaps from my mentor and made several mistakes (some of the costly, like buying two 16 year olds with improper stats. After reading several forum threads I decided to post here.

Welcome to the game, Floppzzy. If you're the management freak you say you are, then you'll probably be spending a lot of free time here.

Make sure you send a pm to the OP in order to receive the help you're looking for, and in the meantime I've left you a little something in your manager's account. Enjoy the game :)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the game, Floppzzy. If you're the management freak you say you are, then you'll probably be spending a lot of free time here.

Make sure you send a pm to the OP in order to receive the help you're looking for, and in the meantime I've left you a little something in your manager's account. Enjoy the game :)

Thanks man contacted him already. Well i reckon seeing as I've spent b like 4-6 hours per day so far you could say I'm a deal lol. Just hope my work doesn't suffer too much lol!

• Upvote 1

hey guys,

All i can say is wow, im new to this great game been playing it about a week and must say i didnt think this kind of community spirt existed online. Must say i have been amazed about everything on this, site from the the depth in the gameplay right through, to how helpful people seem. after reading through the forums i was wandering, if firstly anyone would be willing to be a mentor i have a 6-0 record so far but feel i have taken the wrong aproach with fighters and also finances. secondly i was wondering if anyone would be willing to throw a grant/loan my way untill i can get on my feet and obviously help someone else in my position....

thanks again in advance

I would like to donate 500k more. Sending it to you now Rage.

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone! I'm a new manager and I really like this game. The only problem is that I don't have enough money to let my fighters train in a good gym. Can anyone help me out with this please? Help would be very much appreciated :)