Boom Fund for Noob Managers

Well I am not sure if this is still going strong or not, but I sent a PM anyways since I like what this is about and would love to receive a scholarship to train some better fighters.

Not sure. He hasn't gotten back with me since then to transfer the funds over. I hate to ask people to re-donate money when there is already millions in the system including my own donations. But, if he doesn't get back to me I may have to start a new fund but safeguard it from this sort of thing happening again. Something like you pledge money but never transfer it over to me. Then when someone needs money I go through the pledge list and pick someone to send it. I'll write something up and if he doesn't get back to me by then I guess I will go public in a couple days. If we start a new fund I'll go ahead and donate another mil to get it started.

Yep, go to the Noob Help section, lots of good info and guides (New user guides) there and you can also ask lots of questions, there are lots of helpful players only to happy to help.

Welcome to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any other similar funds out there? I just sent a well written PM to ezekel to then read that he may have gone AWOL. dan

I am working on starting one but got busy with training for a new promotion I got. Once it is sorted I'll post it, but in the meantime I wonder if a mod could unsticky this thread. It has come to my attention that some managers are still sending the fund money not knowing that ER has gone idle.

Hey guys, I was sent here by the sponsor that just reached out and offered to take on 2 of my fighters. After reading the end snippet here I was a little confused as to who to message and such, so I figure I'll just leave this here.

I'd be honored to take on a scholarship and use it to help improve the quality of fighters, and inevitably fights, that I produce.

I look forward to hearing from the BOOM foundation, and taking on any advice or opportunity with a positive attitude!

I am working on starting one but got busy with training for a new promotion I got. Once it is sorted I'll post it, but in the meantime I wonder if a mod could unsticky this thread. It has come to my attention that some managers are still sending the fund money not knowing that ER has gone idle.

Unpinned it for you

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update, with recent things going on, Eveas won't be able to take over the fund. Since I'm "back in the game" as they say, I'll keep doing it. For a more easier time

handing out the funds I'll just make a note through the week of who applies for it, and send them out every Sunday.

So, people can start back sending me pms in game and through the forums.

Update, with recent things going on, Eveas won't be able to take over the fund. Since I'm "back in the game" as they say, I'll keep doing it. For a more easier time

handing out the funds I'll just make a note through the week of who applies for it, and send them out every Sunday.

So, people can start back sending me pms in game and through the forums.

If you want i'll take over the boom fund? I don't have anything planned for over the summer other than sun and the world cup.