Boom Fund for Noob Managers

Hi Guys,

I joined just before Christmas although I have only just really started playing for a few days, I have created 5 fighters (2 were probably a bit rushed in the excitement to get fighting) and I have already become a VIP member to support this great game.

I have recently created an 18 yr old project and after reading and re-reading the noobie guides and all the other helpful info I could find I've realised I probably won't have the funds to see to see it through.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get some financial help while I find my feet and learn the ropes, I think it could be a great learning experience to train a youngster. I think the Boom Fund is a fantastic idea to help new players with the money side of things and I will certainly be making a contrbution myself in the future.

many thanks,

Stu

fighter ID :238534

manager ID :94115

• Upvote 1

20k headed your way stu,hope you enjoy the game

Whoa, thank you very much! You have no idea how much that has helped me out (my own fault for creating a young fighter). Many thanks :)

I am also a newer manager. Been reading, learning, testing and re-reading. Feel like I've had some success with my first fighters but the gym fees are getting them down. I already got two guys accidentally booted from their gyms for dipping below $200. Ah the sad choices between training and paying rent. :P

I would appreciate any contribution to keep these guys training.

Beyond that (I posted this in the seeking contracts thread but figured I'd mention) I have a fighter in Sydney which looks awesome to me but has not yet been contracted. Maybe have a look and tell me if there is some huge flaw I'm not seeing.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=237180

Thanks to all the generous folks that help out with this. Once I am an in-game titan I am sure I will return the kindness.

Hi im only a week into the game very inticed to stick around. Love how the games built and the community is very helpful to newcomers with my early experience. Though im running out of funds ive been doing all i can to make sure i keep enough funds to allow my fighters to train at a high level. voting for the site and praying in the spin and win has been full of struggles but has gained me some cash but nowere near the amount i need to keep my fighters training in between fights.

Manager Name: Jarryd Veers

Amount of fighters 5

Been playing for a week since yesterday

Hello everyone

I'm new at this game - joined just this week - and get some donation will help my first project to evolve and be a future champion. =)
I love strategy games and MMA too. And this is my first experience in a MMA RPG, who envolves total career management. Being successful here is my first goal and after this, I can help some new members with an sponsor, gym and/or donating.

Thanks for your initiative and I hope that help every player here. =)

Here's my project: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=239341

What is Boom?

It's sort of like Bo Dayshus' Stacey fund, actually, it's a straight up ripoff. He left the game and the fund died as a result.

So I wanted to sort of carry it onwards but do something of my own. It will work like Bo's fund with slight tweaks like giving

away vip each month as well. Wanted Bo's "blessing" but he doesn't log in anymore.

You have my blessing ;)

• Upvote 3

I would like to apply for the Boom fund. I have three fighters (waiting to creat my last two while I learn what worked and what didn't from my first three) with ID's 240016, 240019, and 240021. The first two are on The Island and were created using the templates, but the last is in Vegas and was created by my own ideas/design. The first two just completed their first fights in the QFC with pleasing results (Tyler Showman won by decision in dominant fashion using superior MT and takedowns from the clinch, Hugh Sordon won by TKO with big time ground and pound), and Lattimer will fight later today. Lattimer just got an invitation to Steel-Penn Gym, but I don't want to join without adequate funds, and honestly, all three fighters need to be in better gyms than they are currently in. Whatever help can be afforded is greatly appreciated. Per the OP, I am sending this to EzekelRAGE via PM as well.

I would like to apply for the Boom fund. I have three fighters (waiting to creat my last two while I learn what worked and what didn't from my first three) with ID's 240016, 240019, and 240021. The first two are on The Island and were created using the templates, but the last is in Vegas and was created by my own ideas/design. The first two just completed their first fights in the QFC with pleasing results (Tyler Showman won by decision in dominant fashion using superior MT and takedowns from the clinch, Hugh Sordon won by TKO with big time ground and pound), and Lattimer will fight later today. Lattimer just got an invitation to Steel-Penn Gym, but I don't want to join without adequate funds, and honestly, all three fighters need to be in better gyms than they are currently in. Whatever help can be afforded is greatly appreciated. Per the OP, I am sending this to EzekelRAGE via PM as well.

Unfortunately the BOOM fund won't be able to help the fighters on the Island (unless there is a loophole I am unaware of), but I can help those two with sponsorships. It won't be enough for the $750 gym each week, but enough for one of the others for a few weeks.

Hello guys I opened a new organisation in the island and every fund would be good to improve the quality of the show and to pay the fighter like they deserve thanks

Drizzy

Hello guys I opened a new organisation in the island and every fund would be good to improve the quality of the show and to pay the fighter like they deserve thanks

Drizzy

You cant get funds onto the island you can only take them off the island whatever money you start with there is all your aloud other then money you make while on the island

Hi guys,

I PM'd to Ezekel with a detailed eexplanation of my strifes and difficulties,but i want to thank all who help newbies like me.this what makes a game community great.And a game with a good community is a good game.Hope i'll be seeing you ingame for a long time.

I have just come back onto this game, now, I don't really want to be "given" money for nothing just because I'm new. I am willing to "earn" it though, I've designed clothes, posters and logos for companies last year so would be willing to do the same for anyone needing something done up cheap.