UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

hey guys my vacation is over and im back but by the looks of things i am very late to join this... so i will not participate if that is ok? if not i will create a guy destined to lose. Sorry for the inconvenience! Gutted I was keen for this tourney but when one is one vacation, there are higher temptations. Again, my bad!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey guys my vacation is over and im back but by the looks of things i am very late to join this... so i will not participate if that is ok? if not i will create a guy destined to lose. Sorry for the inconvenience! Gutted I was keen for this tourney but when one is one vacation, there are higher temptations. Again, my bad!

At least you had fun on vacation.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w27.jpg

Lance 'Last Chance' Legstrong:

Hey assholes, I'm Lance Legstrong reppin the Daly Clan. Apparently I am late to join this thing, but that doesn't matter, the Daly camp is famous for their success in various tournaments and generally just beating the shit out of bitches like y'all.

Anyway, uhh one question: Will there be drug tests for this tournament? A friend of mine was asking me earlier you see but he didnt have the courage to ask himself so I said I'd ask for him... I mean, I'm clean and shit, seriously.... I am.

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w27.jpg

Lance 'Last Chance' Legstrong:

Hey assholes, I'm Lance Legstrong reppin the Daly Clan. Apparently I am late to join this thing, but that doesn't matter, the Daly camp is famous for their success in various tournaments and generally just beating the shit out of bitches like y'all.

Anyway, uhh one question: Will there be drug tests for this tournament? A friend of mine was asking me earlier you see but he didnt have the courage to ask himself so I said I'd ask for him... I mean, I'm clean and shit, seriously.... I am.

Funny you name him that then asked if they will be drug test. Nice one. ++

• Downvote 1