Rate the last movie you saw ...

Die Welle 8/10

-Very good movie. I thought the end was little bit over the top and didn't seem realistic somehow. Otherwise a very good movie.

Leijonasydän (Heart of a Lion) 7/10

- You could call this movie a Finnish version of the American history X. Very good acting and story. The neo-nazis in the movie were just too stereotypical and stupid.

white house down

7.5/10

really.. only 3 delta force choppers come to the rescue of the president and 1 armored tank ?????? :) lol

No! white house down 4.5/10 lol

Olympus has fallen is a 6.5/10 and both these films are practically the same. Olympus is less cheesy and the acting is better and the story is slightly more realistic and makes more sense.

Also:

History of violence: 8/10

Infernal Affairs 7/10 - Finally got around to watch the movie that The Departed was based on. I would rank it as high as the Hollywood version but only because the American version has better actors. The whole movie works better in a Hong Kong setting.

The Conjuring

7/10... 9/10 genre-wise, i can't ask for much more there. I missed some more details in the end sequence and the relation to the daughter at home could have been elaborated more, felt a bit like they had no time for some intended twists in the end.

I'm not a fan of horrors, but the movie was really good, 8/10

hangover 3 - 7/10

One question. Are the third part was better than the second one? I saw 1st and 2nd, but 2nd was horrible and jokes was pathetic (3/10).

Bragi~

Star trek into darkness 7/10

Riddick (2013) 6/10

I'd give Riddick a 7 if they imo didn't screw up the ending part of the move. I think they should have done it a little differently.

haha I didn't see your comment until I wrote mine. My GF said the same thing though

I know that ending was so anticlimactic. I wished he would have gone on a rampage against those things or the others would go on a rampage; you know to go out with a bang.

Back to the Future I, II, and III- I give this franchise a 9/10

First one was 10/10, second one was 8.5 or 9/10 and the third one was a 7 or 8. Some of my favorite movies; can you guys believe were 2 years away from hoverboards.

Catfish

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584016/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Young filmmakers document their colleague's budding online friendship with a young woman and her family which leads to an unexpected series of discoveries.

I recommend you all to watch this ... This is a very unique film

8.5 / 10

i hated that movie. i wanted to like it, but it sucked.

Have you guys seen both Butterfly Effect and Donnie Darko?

If so, which did you see first and which did you prefer?

I saw Butterfly Effect (reaaaaallly off my face) first and prefer it I think just for that reason though it appears the acting was better and the story better written in Donnie Darko.

Catfish

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584016/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Young filmmakers document their colleague's budding online friendship with a young woman and her family which leads to an unexpected series of discoveries.

I recommend you all to watch this ... This is a very unique film

8.5 / 10

Seen it, its a good film. But if you like this I recommend you watch 'talhotblonde' yes its spelt like that, but the twist is a lot better and its just more epic. Obviously its a real life documentary as well.

I would give:

Catfish: 7/10

talhotblonde: 8.5/10

yeah, hangover 3 was definitely better than hangover 2.

Thanks for the info, I'll watch it someday.

I saw Butterfly Effect (reaaaaallly off my face) first and prefer it I think just for that reason though it appears the acting was better and the story better written in Donnie Darko.

I like Donnie Darko, seen it twice (almost never I decided to watch a movie again) but I'll watch Butterfly Effect if it's similar to DD.

Bragi~

yeah i've seen both. i've seen donnie darko probably 3 times (i think i have it on bluray somewhere), and butterfly effect once. i definitely liked donnie darko more.