Rate the last movie you saw ...

Have you guys seen both Butterfly Effect and Donnie Darko?

If so, which did you see first and which did you prefer?

I saw Butterfly Effect (reaaaaallly off my face) first and prefer it I think just for that reason though it appears the acting was better and the story better written in Donnie Darko.

Seen both, I probably preferred Butterfly effect although I really enjoyed both. Saw butterfly effect first as well.

Just watched "Now You See Me" which I thought was quite entertaining and one of the better movies lately. The movie progressed nicely with good action in it and the characters were allright. The plot wasnt too predictable although not the most original I've seen either. I'd give it a 7/10 rating.

6/10 - Here comes the boom. Sadly one of the better MMA movies is a comedy.

Seen that a few months ago, the same rate from me for the movie. "Warrior" was great and "Never Back Down 2" (first one was good, but not as good as the 2nd), I really enjoyed the first movie, except the end...

Bragi~

Seen that a few months ago, the same rate from me for the movie. "Warrior" was great and "Never Back Down 2" (first one was good, but not as good as the 2nd), I really enjoyed the first movie, except the end...

Bragi~

Warrior was great, and NBD 1 was pretty good but NBD 2 was shit imo. If you want to see good martial arts films starring Michael Jai White I recommend Blood and Bone & Undisputed 2

Warrior was great, and NBD 1 was pretty good but NBD 2 was shit imo. If you want to see good martial arts films starring Michael Jai White I recommend Blood and Bone & Undisputed 2

I enoyed 2 more than 1, but thanks for the info about those two movies. I'll add them to my to watch list.

Bragi~

I enjoyed 1 more than the second one (Never back down). But only because the story was a bit fresher. The second one lackes in the story and the acting department, the fights were better though. Warrior is probably the best MMA movie of the recent times.

Pacific Rim 7.5/10 - Been a lifelong monster movie - Mecha fan and I loved this one. The only problem is that it is too short and they don't have enough time to explain everything or too develop a deeper history behind the universe. The other thing that bothers me are the humoristic shots. Unnecessary.

The Lords of Salem 4/10

New Rob Zombie movie, i enjoyed it i have to say... bit cheap and nothing deep of course, but hey, sometimes you need such flicks, especially in times where every second horror movie is about sociopaths who enjoy cutting off body parts, bores me to death i have to say... better bring in somes witches, Lord Satanas and shit lol.

Seen it, its a good film. But if you like this I recommend you watch 'talhotblonde' yes its spelt like that, but the twist is a lot better and its just more epic. Obviously its a real life documentary as well.

I would give:

Catfish: 7/10

talhotblonde: 8.5/10

ive seen the show but not the movie,jus cant imagine hooking up with someone online

http://www.muirshiel.com/safari/images/covers/videos/eternal_enemies.jpg

4/5

Hyenas are disgusting creatures. Female hyenas vagina looks like penis (females even have testicles, i mean not testicles but things that look like testicles... poor male hyenas. have to mate with penis). I admire nature, only reason that i didnt give 5/5 is because it was too short :(

edit. Can anyone suggest some great documentaries about lions/hyenas?

• Upvote 1