Rate the last movie you saw ...

Star trek into darkness 7/10

Riddick (2013) 6/10

I'd give Riddick a 7 if they imo didn't screw up the ending part of the move. I think they should have done it a little differently.

Riddick 6.5/10 I would maybe give it a 7 but overall it was an average movie. I didn't like the ending very much and some other parts just weren't very good.

haha I didn't see your comment until I wrote mine. My GF said the same thing though

watched

predator (1987) :)

well for the third time or so ..can't even remember .... and the movie looked bit spooky with the effects at that time ..anyhow nice movie ..still watchable

6/10

ah! reallly??? i was looking forward to seeing that with my son

My kid liked it more than I did... Usually in those kind of movies there's a couple of things sprinkled in to keep the adults' attention (funny jokes that only the adults understand, etc.) but I didn't notice too much of that in this one. The villain of the movie was revealed very early and the ending was very easy to predict.

I didn't go for me though... i did it to spend time with my kid... so overall it was a success.... even if one of my favorite parts was getting to eat theater popcorn

I didn't go for me though... i did it to spend time with my kid... so overall it was a success.... even if one of my favorite parts was getting to eat theater popcorn

Lol thats what matters,i was just hoping that whatever my son makes me watch everyday for the foreseeable future is decent for me to watch

The Conjuring

7/10... 9/10 genre-wise, i can't ask for much more there. I missed some more details in the end sequence and the relation to the daughter at home could have been elaborated more, felt a bit like they had no time for some intended twists in the end.

Spoiler: I think she saw herself killing her daughter in this vision she had in the cased the couple had before this one btw.