Rate the last movie you saw ...

I'm looking forward to seeing The Grandmasters because there are excellent martial artists who are solid actors. Ip Man 1 and 2 are very good movies. Ip Man 3 is decent but Donnie Yen pulls off the character better in my opinion. I just saw Elysium and I give it a 7/10. Very interesting story line with some nice quips and such, but it just lacked a certain oomph that I can't quite put my finger on. Matt Damon is good as always and it's an entertaining movie.

I'm looking forward to seeing The Grandmasters because there are excellent martial artists who are solid actors. Ip Man 1 and 2 are very good movies. Ip Man 3 is decent but Donnie Yen pulls off the character better in my opinion. I just saw Elysium and I give it a 7/10. Very interesting story line with some nice quips and such, but it just lacked a certain oomph that I can't quite put my finger on. Matt Damon is good as always and it's an entertaining movie.

yeah donnie yen pulls off a great character. But Ip man 3 the main character is not bad at all since he is portraying an older version of Ip Man :D

Yu-Hang To (Daniel To) definitely has skills and acting ability. He was in the previous Ip Man's as a "bad guy" so he has range as well. He definitely did a great job in "The Legend Is Born: Ip Man". I'm just very accustomed to Donnie Yen, especially since he and Jet Li made so many great movies together in the 90's and of course "Hero" as well.

Pain & Gain ( 9/10 ). Thought the movie was the shit. also want to see The Heat.

Pain and Gain was different than I thought, I was expecting it to be funny. But the heat was funny as shit!

Pain and gain

6/10

well..it was an average comedy movie for me. The Rock was bit funny, and i kind of didn't like the music direction in the movie. it was creepy ...

Alpha Papa. 7/10.

so nice to see you post in this thread Mike !!! It's awesome !!! :)

watched 300 once again

8/10

great movie ! can't wait to see the next part of it !