Rate the last movie you saw ...

lol, does that score go up or down with each watch?

well to be honest when i watched it for the first time, ( when all the harry potter buzz was there ), i would have given 10 out of 10. but, u know ... now it's 9.2/10 :) , but still it's a good movie ... interesting to watch ...

Seven Psychopaths 4/10

Horrible movie IMO I could barely get through it without shutting it off and that rarely happens to me. I don't understand how it got a 7.2 on IMDB!

A lot of lines that were meant to be funny seemed like they were improved and I didn't find it funny at all! Just stupid humor.

End of Watch 7/10

The squad car conversations were pretty funny, the scenes shot in the cruiser were the best parts if the movie! They remind me of the type of conversations I have had with my construction trade co-workers when your stuck with each other for way too long on a jobsite. The action scenes were decent too. I didn't really like the shaky camera and documentary style throughout the whole movie though and some parts got draggy.