Rate the last movie you saw ...

We're the millers

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5Njc0NDUxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYzNzU1OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Rate it 6.5/10

It was very entertaining and kept a good even humor through out the movie without out any pausing or slowing down. Didn't hurt seeing Jennifer Aniston stripping either! I don't know how old she is but she does not look bad at all!

Fun movie and good sunday night watch.

Grown ups 2

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgwNTI2MDI0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk5MDg0OQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Rate it 4/10

What can you say, it's an adam sandler movie. Lot of celebs in this movie but the quality of humor was quite low. Entertaining enough to watch but with more of the silly humor kind consistant poop, puke and fart jokes.

Gravity: 6.5/10

Much better than I expected, the movie has excellent visuals, great music and solid acting. I admit it got a bit tiring listening to Bullock breathing heavily and panicking at times, but I suppose many people would if in similar circumstances in space.

Seen delivery man in theaters a couple days ago wasnt that impressed it wasn't the best 5/10 wasn't that funny and was kind of boring. Now I seen were the millers before that and gave that an 8/10 really funny movie and was entertaining throughout.

Anyone seen hangover 3 and can tell me whether it was any good? I loved the first but the second was a disappointment being it was basically the same movie.

Went to watch this in the cinema and it was actually surprisingly good, better than the first one. The ending was kinda lame, but I can understand them doing that ending to hype up the next movie.

Next movie is gonna be huge, I'm considering reading the third book just because I don't wanna wait 3 years for another one.