Rate the last movie you saw ...

The romance between Thor and Natalie Portman's character just seemed so cheesy that part really pissed me off

I'm not saying that it's a great movie, just that it wasn't as bad as I remember. Would probably still only rate it as 5/10 or 6/10.

But yeah, that romance is cheesy, but I can't really blame Thor for it, I got a raging hard-on for Portman as well...

I watched the Hunger Games: Catching Fire and wasn't as impressed as everyone else has been, didn't think it was as good as the first one, and the "they're not in love" story doesn't really do it for me, I preferred the first one where there was a bit more action and still definitely prefer Battle Royale which has so many similar aspects.

I'd still give it 6.5/10

I watched the Hunger Games: Catching Fire and wasn't as impressed as everyone else has been, didn't think it was as good as the first one, and the "they're not in love" story doesn't really do it for me, I preferred the first one where there was a bit more action and still definitely prefer Battle Royale which has so many similar aspects.

I'd still give it 6.5/10

Thought the guys they got to play certain people were all wrong, like Finnick etc. It also went away from the book again in certain aspects.

Funny enough was the last movie i went to the cinema to watch. I'll agree its a solid 6 but thats about it.

Really? I figured Ben Affleck's performance could save it.

Don Jon - 8/10 on entertainment value, as for a movie judging dialogue, plot, etc, prolly 4/10.

Yeh I saw Don Jon recently, was pretty good I thought for entertainment value as you say, not exactly a masterpiece that'll win any awards but I'd give it 7/10

The other film I watched recently was The Perfect Host, I guess I'd describe it as a revenge thriller with a twist. Not bad again, 6/10

the other guys

it was pretty funny actually, i give 7.5 out of 10.

my favorite will ferrel movie is blades of glory, that was some funny shizzle!

Other guys is pretty damn funny.

Will Ferrel easily my favorite actor. My favorite movie with him is Talladega Nights or Semi-Pro.

last movie i saw

Grandmas Boy 9.5/10

Other guys is pretty damn funny.

Will Ferrel easily my favorite actor. My favorite movie with him is Talladega Nights or Semi-Pro.

last movie i saw

Grandmas Boy 9.5/10

Will Ferrel is f*cking awesome. Talladega Nights or The Anchorman is my favorites, though his performances in The Other Guys, Stepbrothers, Jay and Silentbob Strikes Back, A Night at the Roxbury and Eastbound and Down also ranks pretty high, imo.