Rate the last movie you saw ...

Batman vs Superman 6.5/10 - It ended up better than i expected. They at least put effort with the plot. Kind of your typical comic's movie. I felt it was better than the last Batman and better than the last Superman, but like like those 2 films, this film often dragged on, lacked the pace expected for a comic's book film and it was at least 20-30 minutes too long. Still a decent attempt and worth watching if you like this type of genre.

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice

3,5/10

I wouldn't really call this an action movie as the main part of the story is pure dialog. There is no real red thread in the story and the story itself is quite mediocre.

Batman is just some random thug in a suit.

Simply put, not the best movie i've seen all year...

Hateful Eight - 6.0

Was expecting more from a Tarrantino movie, the film dragged on way too much in some spots. This film could easily cut off 30-40 minutes and you would not notice much difference. I guess if you like Tarrantino type films and old school S.Jackson, it is worth watching.

Hateful Eight - 6.0

Was expecting more from a Tarrantino movie, the film dragged on way too much in some spots. This film could easily cut off 30-40 minutes and you would not notice much difference. I guess if you like Tarrantino type films and old school S.Jackson, it is worth watching.

in comparison to other Tarantino movies..this was so boring ... in my opinion, at least ...

nothing was happening for like an hour or so ...

IP Man 3 - 7.5/10

This is a film which is in Chinese (you can get it with English subtitles though). It is an old school Karate / King Fu film similar to the old Bruce lee films, just less cheesy. You could argue the actual fighting is more impressive in this film though. If you like martial arts films and watched any of the previous IP man films, you will like this one as well. Do not watch this film if you do not like such films, i also guess it will be highly irritating to people which are not used to reading subtitles (it does not bother me though, because the story-line is simple and it is focused more on the fighting anyway).