Rate the last movie you saw ...

With the new Star Wars coming up I decided to watch all 6 prior films before the new one comes out. My take on the first 3.

A New Hope 8/10

The Empire Strikes Back 9/10

Return of the Jedi 9.5/10 - The battle between Vader and Luke was so badass.

This was one of the few trilogies I've seen that got better as it went along. The Stormtrooper in the first movie that bumped his head had me dying laughing. On to the next 3.

The Phantom Menace 8.5/10

Attack of the Clones 8/10

Revenge of the Sith 9/10

First thing I have to say is that my god Natalie Portman is so hot. Her white outfit in the second episode almost made me lose my mind(I'd turn to the dark side to save her). Second is I don't understand why people hate these prequels so much, I thought they were compelling and enjoyable to watch. I tried searching online for others answers and all I got was the most nitpicky bs to a bunch of pretentious cbombs picking them apart from a technical standpoint(camera angles, lighting, special effects, etc.) acting as if they know better. There was a lot of stupid and annoying shit but I could say the same about the originals. All in all I really enjoyed all six and can't wait for the seventh tomorrow.

Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens: 8/10 - I do like star wars in general but im not fucking obsessed like so many claim to be. Still, this one was one of my favorite of the whole lot, I was expecting a pretty average overly hyped movie but I was wrong, really enjoyed this one.

The talented Mr Ripley: 7.5/10

Oliver! (1969 version): 7.5/10 - a classic.

Sicario 7/10. Plot was rather meh, well directed and shot though.

Emily Blunt was wooden in an annoyingly stereotypical "by the book idealist" police role. Benicio Del Toro was good as always, underplaying a very menacing and dangerous character.

really enjoyed sicario, i agree though plot could have been more interesting but the great benicio del toro made it that much more enjoyable.