Rate the last movie you saw ...

Legend - 6/10

Can you elaborate on this, I haven't seen it but I feel like I should at some point. Whats stopping me is I picture it to be a classic mediocre british gangster movie and I am getting over them pretty quickly...

The Naked Gun -8/10 as funny as I remember it when i was a kid.

The scene at the beginning where the guy breaks into the room on the ship has to be one of the p4p funniest scenes ever.. Cried with laughter at that.

Can you elaborate on this, I haven't seen it but I feel like I should at some point. Whats stopping me is I picture it to be a classic mediocre british gangster movie and I am getting over them pretty quickly...

It's good, but very average. Nothing really makes it wow. None of the characters are really that likable. Hardy does a good job acting in it though. I'm glad I saw it in the end, was meaning to for a while but it just wasn't overly good.

Deadpool - 8/10 - Ryan done well with this and took the piss out of past failures, the ending was a bit shit mind you. It was more joke packed than action packed but yeah it is worth going to the Cinema to see. I do feel as though it was pushed out early to compete against DC's Suicide Squad.

Legend - 9/10 - Fantastic film done right. Hardy does a phenomenal job and it explains the story of the twins very well.

Deadpool - 8/10 - I like the whole bad superhero thing but felt like they could have done more and now we have to wait ages for the sequel.

Creed - 6/10 - I went into this with high expectations but didn't think it was that good to be honest. I haven't seen a single Rocky film so maybe that's why. Give me "The Warrior" over this any day.

Interstellar - 9/10. I really enjoyed everything about this film. Acting was solid and the story was well done. Could of had a better ending though, but they probably want to leave it open for sequels :(

The Martian - 8/10. More light hearted imo than Interstellar, but I still really liked it.