Rate the last movie you saw ...

Star Wars: Force Awakens

9/10

Was my first film in the Cinema to watch in 3D, because i wanted to see it in original, so in english and was the only version the Cinema had. I know why i dont go in 3D now :P, but it didnt spoiled the movie for me rather showed me what looks good in 3D or not lol. Going to watch the 2D version. Everything in Space looks great and the big shots, but for the rest no need for the 3D version, another conversion to 3D instead of shooting 3D, but that another topic.

So the film itself. Was great, but not over the top. I know a few don`t like the JJ Abrams look, but i like his stile. Was great they brought the old Actors back and the first one was really more like establishing the Universe (Film) now and of course the story, but i guess the next one will have more depth in Story then the current one. But the story line felt weak to me, i mean by that how the plot developed, but then again it is Star Wars and they put more focus on other things. Still would give it 9/10 great overall package film and not being a super fan of the series, a worthy piece in the Epic Saga. Just a lot of set up`s for the next film i guess :P

The Big Short: 7.5

Four denizens of the world of high-finance predict the credit and housing bubble collapse of the mid-2000s, and decide to take on the big banks for their greed and lack of foresight.

This is not everyone's piece of cake, but i liked it a lot. It does shine a lot of light on the crap which happens in wall street and how the banking system is screwing us so bad we cannot feel the pain any more. If you like serious films which focuses on acting than explosions, then look into this one.

Bridge of Spies 7.5

During the Cold War, an American lawyer is recruited to defend an arrested Soviet spy in court, and then help the CIA facilitate an exchange of the spy for the Soviet captured American U2 spy plane pilot, Francis Gary Powers.

I was always a fan of Hanks so it is good to see him in an acting role again. Decent film worth watching based upon true events during the cold war. I think that Hanks was a little rusty after being out for a while, but this film still got nominated for 6 Oscar awards.

• Downvote 1