Rate the last movie you saw ...

The revenant: 7/10 Was pretty good but it didn't need to be dragged out to 2 hours and 40 mins or whatever it was. I understand the movie wants to make you really feel the struggle but there was too much lying down staring into the sky and thinking about his son etc. Could have knocked off like 20-30 mins to make it slightly more entertaining and less boring.

Macbeth (2015): 5/10 I'll be the one to say it, Shakespeare is boring as fuck, perhaps entertaining when he was around but I feel like we all need to stop milking his work - it just isn't entertaining. This movie dragged on and on. It was my own fault for going to see it to be honest, i knew it was gonna be that old dialogue but it is a scottish play (i mean movie) and i knew it had some action, but not enough to make up for how god damn boring it was in between.

The Revenant: 8.0 I think the movie was good and well worth the watch, Di Caprio seems to be putting a lot of effort to get himself that Oscar, i think he will fall short again.

Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens: 7.5 I gave this film just a 7.5, mainly because my expectations were really high. I am a huge Star Wars fan and i felt they simply took the plot from the Original and made a modern version of it. Same death star, just bigger, we basically have a new Skywalker (which is a woman), a new Darth Vader, a new emperor. What i do not get is how the hell did the good guys go from winning everything in the 6th installment to being on the verge of destruction again in just 30 years? Also where did this "First Order" pop out of? Way too many questions and in the end the plot was predictable. The film itself was very good though and i think they got most of the roles right. If you are going to see Star Wars for the first time and you like Sifi you will love this film.

PS: This was a Star Wars film without any Jedi's, i mean how lame is that!

Spectre - 6.5 A downgrade over the previous installment. The film was worth watching if you like the 007 series, however i feel that this film has lost a lot of the charm of previous films. It has also become way too serious. Basically it is a special agent film these days, not a James Bond film. I would still watch the next one when it comes out though.

The Good Dinosaur 6/10 - Took my niece to go watch this and she seemed to enjoy it but it was still slow and there were lots of times throughout the movie where she didn't seem to care at all. The story was eerily reminiscent of the Lion King and had elements of a few other well known animated movies which did bother me.

The Maze Runner ---- 5.5/10

I just saw this, i gave it a 7 as well as Scorch Trials

The Good Dinosaur 6/10 - Took my niece to go watch this and she seemed to enjoy it but it was still slow and there were lots of times throughout the movie where she didn't seem to care at all. The story was eerily reminiscent of the Lion King and had elements of a few other well known animated movies which did bother me.

I read the reviews and decided to let the kids sit this one out

I finally watched Both Avengers movies and... they were 8.5/10 however im unsure if its because of the sight of Scarlett Johansson or the actual movies

Aliens vs Predator Requiem ---- 4/10

The first movie was one of my favorites of all time. Requiem was the most let down with a movie I've ever been in my life, it was awful.. Sound and picture quality was embarrassing, plot was bs..

First movie 9/10

Requiem 2/10

see has zero acting ability -- i mean she makes gina look like an academy award winning actress

yeah man ... I mean ... first she comes to UFC and then gets hype and opponents spoon fed by the big bald ... and spoils the sport makes it a total business ... and now comes to hollywood and makes things screwed up there too :/

see has zero acting ability -- i mean she makes gina look like an academy award winning actress

I cringe anytime I have to see her acting, she is fucking terrible. Her Road House movie is gonna flop so hard. Up to this point she's had smaller roles but in a starring role? Holy fuck that's scary.

i really enjoyed mad max for some reason, i never usually enjoy pure action films all that much usually because they are corny and pointless. But mad max fury road gave me a good vibe 8/10

The Martian - 8.0

The film was more interesting than i expected. Considering that for the most part it was just a guy (Matt Damon) stuck on Mars, he did a pretty good job of keeping us interested in his survival plans. I did get the feeling that he was really there, so he sold the concept well. There are obvious limitations in this type of film, but i think they did they best possible job considering the scenario.