Rate the last movie you saw ...

i started watching it towards the end (when they raise matt damon from his sleep or whatever) and it totally didnt make any sense but seem interesting -- just have to make time to see it from the start

That's where it started really picking up, but you definitely need all the backstory before you get to that point to know whats going on.

• Upvote 1

That's where it started really picking up, but you definitely need all the backstory before you get to that point to know whats going on.

I really liked Instellar and i can only imagine how impossible it is to watch without watching the other half of the movie.

You will need to go back and watch it to really appreciate it PBR.

Spectre:

6/10

It was good, not as good as sky fall. But it felt rushed the whole way through, they had a really good potential but just had to cram it in the time they had. The movie and the action scenes were decent though. Daniel Craig is an awesome bond. Looking forward to the next one.

A quote from my manager. "if they took away the music, the fact he says he is James Bond. You wouldn't think it's a James Bond movie. You would just think it's a shitty movie trying to replicate James Bond" not sure if I agree totally with him, but he does have a little bit of a point of how rushed it was.

i started watching it towards the end (when they raise matt damon from his sleep or whatever) and it totally didnt make any sense but seem interesting -- just have to make time to see it from the start

PBR i think you are thinking of the Martian, interstellar is Matthew McConoghy (or however its spelled).

Anyway,

Interstellar: 8/10 probably higher if i remember exactly what happened/the meaning of it all haha.

The Martian: 7/10 It was quite decent but for some reason I wasn't hooked by it.

No Escape 3/10 Had some exciting points, but had too much of the "characters have to be extremely stupid to move the plot along" for my tastes. Like the wife deciding to get raped to save Owen Wilson from getting found by the bad guys. The kids were fucking annoying. I was mad when the main characters escaped.

The kids were fucking annoying.

Kids are annoying in any movie or series. Their purpose in movies is to be annoying (and IRL) lol.

The house at the end of the street: 5.5/10 had Jennifer Lawrence so of course I gave it a go. Pretty shitty horror/thriller.

No Escape 4/10 - My thoughts are similar to JLPs. It could have been a good movie but so many moments honestly infuriated me. One of the worst moments(spoiler alert) was when they were on the roof and this Asian guy waited for Owen Wilson to convince his family to jump across to the next building while the militia was on their ass trying to kill them. By the time it all happened he got shot. Every character in the movie except for maybe Owen and Pierce were complete morons.

Knock Knock ---- 1.5/10

wt..f was that movie ... I am a fan of Keanu Reeves and thought this was going to be a good movie ... but it was so crazy and ... man .... :/
the meaning of the movie is what I am wondering ...

Moon - 4/10 So pleased I didn't go to the cinema to watch it. It drags on and on. The main character gets sicker and iller as the story goes on too, which isn't very pleasant to look at (coughing, spitting up blood, etc etc). I'll grant maybe some intriguing ideas. Quite the homage to 2001 with the pace of the story, which personally I just found tedious. For the same reason I'm not overtly keen to watch (all the way through) 2001 again despite loving the book.

Disappointing.