Gangs of New York

I think we need some new rules after next events, so the Fights get picked faster so we can decide what to train. Because lets say that I know who I want to fight and its my pick, then I can stall a week and train especially for that fight without the other guy knowing im gonna pick him and that is unfair. I think we should have a 3 day maximum after events to pick fights otherwise you lose the pick and the advantage.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Rory, im not gonna bash ur org like u do on my smacktalk thread lol, but it sucks that everyone is dropping out, this tourney actually meant something to me, im sure it means something to other people as well, like Castor, and most importantly Rory... this is a complicated style tournament to run and REAL LIFE happens. We just went through the holidays for most people and Rory just said he was in an airport, but thats why i pushed my tournament back till after the year started. As for the whole NC thing and how it was handled, idk what would be the fairest and correct answer in that situation and im glad i wasnt the one in control of it. I hope we can finish this tourney but, Good Luck Rory, il help in any way

• Upvote 2

I'm done after my next fight... Making it clear right now.. Sorry but this has become just plain annoying.

Ye I also find accepting a fight offer and picking a fight annoying.... That is all you gotta do. I take it you were joking though.

I'm done after my next fight... Making it clear right now.. Sorry but this has become just plain annoying.

Ye I also find accepting a fight offer and picking a fight annoying.... That is all you gotta do. I take it you were joking though.

It is annoying! I have two fighters in the tourney now so I am two times more annoyed than Stu. I quit.

JOKE! Of course not, I am not a pussy to quit in the middle of battle.

• Upvote 4

No I'm not joking - this has been the most poorly run tourney I've ever been involved in - the buck stops with you as you are meant to be running this thing..

• Downvote 2

Translation: Thank you for setting up this unique in-game tournament for us to have fun and compete in, I know none of us are paid to do this so I understand a few slip-ups here and there. I've decided I've changed my mind and I'd like to withdraw from the tournament. Good luck everyone, cheers! - Stu <3

• Upvote 5

Translation: Thank you for setting up this unique in-game tournament for us to have fun and compete in, I know none of us are paid to do this so I understand a few slip-ups here and there. I've decided I've changed my mind and I'd like to withdraw from the tournament. Good luck everyone, cheers! - Stu <3

Wow.. That was good.. But the translation is clearly wrong...

• Downvote 5

No I'm not joking - this has been the most poorly run tourney I've ever been involved in - the buck stops with you as you are meant to be running this thing..

Dry your eyes mate. I am sorry that my 'badly run tournament' has somehow made your miserable life annoying.

I will admit that ive had a few minor fuck ups here and there but you could just grow a pair and carry on. I know you give no fuck about anyone else and act like an internet tough guy but now we realize you're just a big old vagina, bro.

• Upvote 2

Dry your eyes mate. I am sorry that my 'badly run tournament' has somehow made your miserable life annoying.

I will admit that ive had a few minor fuck ups here and there but you could just grow a pair and carry on. I know you give no fuck about anyone else and act like an internet tough guy but now we realize you're just a big old vagina, bro.

I'm not your mate

Life's good bro... ;) Your tourney is not bro..

• Downvote 2