Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

I wanted Pluto at 170, but he's the 185 champ so I guess he's stuck up there.

I agree, but like dinooo pointed out I'm not so sure it's a speed bonus. I'm sure there's a speed bonus but I don't think it's as significant of a factor as I thought it was. I used to think it was, because the lighter fighter always seems to be "first to the punch", the aggressor, or just the more active fighter in general, but I think it's the cardio gap between the two. I think lighter fighters recover energy a lot quicker than heavier guys, especially those cutting weight to make their W/C. That's why I want Pluto vs Otso at 185 or 265+ and not 170, so neither one of us are cutting weight.

I also found it as the heavier guys were quicker to gas, the cardio vs power ratio. At HW though with the 50 pound difference sometimes the LHWs have a huge cardio advantage and if they can avoid getting clipped early they win. I have Dettman on weight gain, he will be about 150 pounds by the time he fights louie, i'll have him at 155 pounds on the nose by the second round. I feel as though it should be that way from the start but i was a fill in, Vlad was my original put in for MW, he is 192 pounds now. If i knew i was entering Dettman i would have him at 155 pounds.

I have a very strict weight to height ratio i stick to. Its something i am pretty anal about when it comes to my fighters. They are a lot of factors such as height effecting takedowns, before counter takedown did you ever try to take down a midget with a tall wrestler? Ask Lee Perry how he felt about Crassus. They are so many things you can exploit in this game if you look out for them. Many people haven't picked up on something Mike said a while back. 5 pounds and more you have to use a sauna to cut weight. i felt those who used the sauna lost a lot of cardio and didn't gain the power to balance it correctly. I experimented with it, here is the result.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=511597

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=588320

Big fucking difference. Budo landed 6 gassing shots. 3 that i believe are at a factor of 1.5 compared to the 1.0 from leg kicks.

Budo landed 6 gassing shots to gas David in the first fight gassing him.

• Upvote 1

dean, I have always followed a height/weight similar to real life cuz while "freaks" like lesnar (too big) or Kendall grove (talk and thin) do make it into mma, tey generally don't do so well.

gsp, spider, chuck, Aldo, a lot of the top guys are pretty goddamn "normal" size people.

Nevermind. Otso lost to Barry Scott, he was 150 lber.

I don't think you can use the Scott vs Otso fight as any kind of gauge anyway, Otso is a glorified can while Scott is one of the best fighters in the world, whatever weight class that bout was as, Scott was always going to win.

I hope he gets a chance to fight Pluto in the tournament, just so he can show him up for the bum that he is.

• Upvote 2

I don't think you can use the Scott vs Otso fight as any kind of gauge anyway, Otso is a glorified can while Scott is one of the best fighters in the world, whatever weight class that bout was as, Scott was always going to win.

I hope he gets a chance to fight Pluto in the tournament, just so he can show him up for the bum that he is.

I hope that Scott proves he's one of the best in the world again, so I can get my revenge. Otso already fucked up Power with his new lean frame. I'd love to fight Barry again, just to prove a point.

I hope that Scott proves he's one of the best in the world again, so I can get my revenge. Otso already fucked up Power with his new lean frame. I'd love to fight Barry again, just to prove a point.

I'd like to get my fighters some of the HGH you've been giving Mitchell Stehling lately. Wow, what a win over Creed. It's just unfortunate that the bout with Douglas to open the tourney has been changed. I'd have loved nothing more than rendering Stehling unconscious for the 4th time.

I'd like to get my fighters some of the HGH you've been giving Mitchell Stehling lately. Wow, what a win over Creed. It's just unfortunate that the bout with Douglas to open the tourney has been changed. I'd have loved nothing more than rendering Stehling unconscious for the 4th time.

I sent him to Germany to get a titanium enforced jaw bone.

it appears dirk has now channeled franky redz

Oh my, what have I become?

It would be an honour to fight him again, perhaps after they both win their respective tournaments they can do a super fight at the end of it all.

In other news, Miguel Fernandez would like to enter the LHW tournament.

Lol @ Opa! You losing had nothing to do with weight princess. It had to do with you being predictable with your agg/acc from fighting above your WC all the time. Once u went for my glass chin u tagged it like you should've the 1st time. Your ass was just ripe for the taking so I took it. Throw accuracy against Danny again w/ your new lean frame & I'd show you the weight was the least significant part of your loss sunshine

Lol @ Opa! You losing had nothing to do with weight princess. It had to do with you being predictable with your agg/acc from fighting above your WC all the time. Once u went for my glass chin u tagged it like you should've the 1st time. Your ass was just ripe for the taking so I took it. Throw accuracy against Danny again w/ your new lean frame & I'd show you the weight was the least significant part of your loss sunshine

lol @ shortfuse!

Are you asking me to fight you with the sliders you want me to have?

• Upvote 3

Also, who's weight princess and why would she had something to do with me losing?

lol @ shortfuse!

Are you asking me to fight you with the sliders you want me to have?

Funny enough in the first fight after fuse had won i told him that the gods shined some good fortune that you went for accuracy against him. No way should Power beat Otso in the third fight Otso would wipe the floor with power again. Bunn is a different type of fighter with a jaw enough prolly to handle Otso's power. It will come down to sliders and luck.

Funny enough in the first fight after fuse had won i told him that the gods shined some good fortune that you went for accuracy against him. No way should Power beat Otso in the third fight Otso would wipe the floor with power again. Bunn is a different type of fighter with a jaw enough prolly to handle Otso's power. It will come down to sliders and luck.

Jokinen lunges in with a left hook that violently twists Power head around and knocks him out cold! Jokinen hops onto the cage and yells out at the top of his lungs - Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah! They're showing the replay on the big screens now; that was nasty! I hope one of the photographers got a good shot of it.

That's pretty much how Otso vs Power 3 will go.