Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028353953081.png

Magnar "Of The Thenn" Styr

1-1

I am here with the newest addition to Xtreme K1's SHW division for a 3 fight contract

Reporter - So, how does it feel to be signed to a K1 only org. Your only loss is a submission loss so what was your reasoning behind signing here?

Styr - Fresh meat. I am not going to be winning titles any time soon but i want to fight not sit in a gym all day sweating with men. I want to go into a fight, crush them, drag them home with me and eat them bit by bit in front of my women then have my women whilst my foe watches knowing he is no longer a man.

Reporter - I dont actually think they allow that these days or ever really did. Anyway back to the topic, where do you hail from?

Styr - I am from the wild lands up north where we go months with no proper food so we eat the ones we kill to keep oursleves from starving. I cut my face for every man i have eaten.

Reporter - Do you have your eyes set on anyone in particular?

Styr - I do not crave the bigger fish for i know my skills are not where they need to be, but have no fear i will come for the top soon. I think its best to show my skills by beating some of the crows who are at the bottom of the division. Some have fights lined up but i like Greeks. They taste very nice. Thanasis Kwnstantoulakis, you craven, i challenge you to a fight. You or your other Greek friend Asos Than. Thanasis has no upcoming fight so i will take care of you first, then i shall destroy the other one. Nothing tastes better than a Greek

• Upvote 1

Brenton Bryce(Xtreme K1 newcomer):

I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself here as a new kickboxer at 205, I wanna thank my management and teammates for the support and the entire org for being so welcoming after my stint on the island. As soon as the ink hit the contract I was placed 2nd in the 205 rankings and right after I was offered a shot at reigning champ Joseph Madi. I am humbled at being considered to face what seems to be a very talented and high ranking fighter I cannot wait to meet him! Make sure you all check on the fight its set for the 25th

• Upvote 1

1-1

I am here with the newest addition to Xtreme K1's SHW division for a 3 fight contract

Reporter - So, how does it feel to be signed to a K1 only org. Your only loss is a submission loss so what was your reasoning behind signing here?

Styr - Fresh meat. I am not going to be winning titles any time soon but i want to fight not sit in a gym all day sweating with men. I want to go into a fight, crush them, drag them home with me and eat them bit by bit in front of my women then have my women whilst my foe watches knowing he is no longer a man.

Reporter - I dont actually think they allow that these days or ever really did. Anyway back to the topic, where do you hail from?

Styr - I am from the wild lands up north where we go months with no proper food so we eat the ones we kill to keep oursleves from starving. I cut my face for every man i have eaten.

Reporter - Do you have your eyes set on anyone in particular?

Styr - I do not crave the bigger fish for i know my skills are not where they need to be, but have no fear i will come for the top soon. I think its best to show my skills by beating some of the crows who are at the bottom of the division. Some have fights lined up but i like Greeks. They taste very nice. Thanasis Kwnstantoulakis, you craven, i challenge you to a fight. You or your other Greek friend Asos Than. Thanasis has no upcoming fight so i will take care of you first, then i shall destroy the other one. Nothing tastes better than a Greek

The fight offer has been sent!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b18.jpg

Sam Makatua (233818)

You know, after winning your first fight in dominating fashion then going on a 5 fight losing streak it really is demotivating to get out of bed in the morning. A 1-5 run followed by a 1-2 run. But hey, Sam Makatua has never backed down from any fight, no matter the odds against me. I should be a bit more careful with who i face but i like the odds stacked against me. Now the question is do i have the heart to step into the ring?

The answer will always be "yes." I have stepped in there against tough competitors. But having the guts to step in there doesn't necessarily mean i belong in there. The next few fights will be crucial for my career. It's do or die time. I my next opponent is ready, because i have nothing to lose.

• Upvote 1

"Why are you delaying the fight? I thought Greeks were brave warriors not cravens who hide. Its okay to be scared but not craven, i will feast on you yet"

• Upvote 1

Brenton Bryce(Xtreme K1 newcomer):

I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself here as a new kickboxer at 205, I wanna thank my management and teammates for the support and the entire org for being so welcoming after my stint on the island. As soon as the ink hit the contract I was placed 2nd in the 205 rankings and right after I was offered a shot at reigning champ Joseph Madi. I am humbled at being considered to face what seems to be a very talented and high ranking fighter I cannot wait to meet him! Make sure you all check on the fight its set for the 25th

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b21.jpg

Joseph Amadi - XKC 205 lbs Champion

"It's about time guys round here started giving me the respect I deserve. I hope the best fighter wins in our upcoming title fight, I've already sorted my gameplan and know I have what it will take to come out victorious. This fight has all the makings for a classic so I hope we can put on a show for the guys at XKC."

Of course I am not afraidyou haha. :OMG:

I just needed more time to prepare, but now its ok, I accepted it.

I have 1fight, and I have won it with KO in 5secs, so you are in deep waters now hehe

Magnar "Of Thenn" Styr

"Yes 5 seconds against a complete bum. Try that with me and i'll gobble you up like a sweet duckling. "Needed more time to prepare" hahaaha, dont make me piss myself with laughter duckling. You were scared so i called you out onj it, but you accepted the challenge. Pack your PJ's boy, you'll be sleeping when my knee meets your face"

As I explaint u I come to london to kick your ass.

I hope I want go to prison bacause of cruelty. And my nickname is FEARLESS, if u cant read.

I created this fighter a week ago and you are a year older

• Downvote 1

Magnar "Of Thenn" Styr

"I applaud you for taking the fight, duckling. You still stink of summer you green boy, i will crush you in London then go back and feast on the bones of 'FEARLESS', if you prove worthy enough, i may even take your skull as a drinking cup, would you like that?"

You like eating dont u? A puch of mine can kill u. I waight 300lbs and you know my strenght stat, so you are going to have a hard time.

Even if u beat me you cant eat me as my muscles are very strong

• Upvote 1

Magnar "Of Thenn" Styr

"Im very scared, please tell me how wonderful you are. Could you do me a favour and eat a lot of meat before so you taste better for after the fight. Im not saying you cant win, but the only way you win is a lucky punch, thats it. Now i must go and rule my cannibal's and promise them some tasty Greek food"

Why did u choose to play this game if u just want to eat?

We will fight, not going to have a picnic.

Magnar "Of Thenn" Styr

"Oh my sweet summer child you no nothing of my customs. I eat those who have fallen before me, so to eat you i must vanquish you. Should be easy unless you are the heir of Achilles. But that i doubt, he would of never weighed half as much as your fat ass and he would nto have supported the shitty Golden Dawn party. So you are just some pretender who wont go very far in MMA. Nor will I, but i intedn to fight a few times and then retire with all my meat stored up for the Winter that wont end"

• Upvote 1