Spin and Win

theking04

Heads up that I have removed the credits for winning a title fight. I wanted to do that so I could send out a message saying "you got some credits for winning a title fight", to get random people interested in the concept... but then I realised that would be a spoiler if they hadn't seen the fight result yet.

If you guys think there is something else you could earn credits for, that benefits the site and the community in general, let me know.

If you guys think there is something else you could earn credits for, that benefits the site and the community in general, let me know.

I dont really think its worthy of credits but maybe there can be something in the tycoon times only redeemable by reading the times so everyones work wont get overlooked

• Upvote 1

I still think somehow tying credits to the arcade would allow the arcade to earn some additional relevance.

How about making tickets purchasable, for ridiculous amounts of in game cash. Maybe 250k per spin?

It would take a lot of money out of the game in the long term...

Love it.

How about making tickets purchasable, for ridiculous amounts of in game cash. Maybe 250k per spin?

It would take a lot of money out of the game in the long term...

true but guy with loads of cash will get the advantage and it wont hurt their pockets. That would not be fair to the guys who don't have those crazy amount of money. It is a bad idea if this happen and will only take the fun out of it for everyone else. Unless mike makes it harder to win anything if you pay money for spins or something along those lines

Side note: does the forum posts you make instantly go towards credits or do you have to wait till you get the mail with the forum statistics etc?

I was wondering the same thing. Im not seeing my number of credits going up either

I was wondering the same thing. Im not seeing my number of credits going up either

I think they automatically add on if you vote. Think we have to wait for the forum posts to convert to spins weekly.