Spin and Win

theking04

10 mins til I can vote on the help us page again!!!

If we register to a site, so our votes get x10, do we get extra credits?

No but it helps us a lot more so you should do it :)

i just voted on every possible site but it still says you can vote on: Directory of games and #1 browser gamelist.net. But when i got to directory of games it says you can vote again in 16 hours... so i doesent have 4 credits from those two sites and mmatycoon says you can still vote but i cant really anymore vote....

It sometimes bugs out at their end. Tough luck but not a lot I can do about it.

Mentors.

Thats a problem. In 24hours we number of ppl wanted to be a mentor grew from 4 to 26. We should limit number of mentees (if there is no limit now). You can pick like 5 only at once. That way we would really have to help them to get spins, instead picking 20-30+ of them and leaving them on their own, so we get spins each time they win. Just another way to fake farm spins :/

Mentors.

Thats a problem. In 24hours we number of ppl wanted to be a mentor grew from 4 to 26. We should limit number of mentees (if there is no limit now). You can pick like 5 only at once. That way we would really have to help them to get spins, instead picking 20-30+ of them and leaving them on their own, so we get spins each time they win. Just another way to fake farm spins :/

We'll see how we go but you would think people will try and help the mentee as you only get credits for a win.

We'll see how we go but you would think people will try and help the mentee as you only get credits for a win.

Yeah, since it's based on wins. Should get them winning on a nice basis and buying VIP? :P Man, give me the free agent thing on the spin! Or I am gunna mess you uppppppppppp

Imma spam dem forums like humors nevar did!! j/k

Nice addition Mike!

this and I noticed 27 people waiting to become mentors. I think this will be another way for established managers to get even more of an advantage over others. Now unless you are willing to put in some RL money in to it, the Spin & Win really seems geared towards those already established.

And you are gonna see a lot of spam posting.

this and I noticed 27 people waiting to become mentors. I think this will be another way for established managers to get even more of an advantage over others. Now unless you are willing to put in some RL money in to it, the Spin & Win really seems geared towards those already established.

Actually we have only had one. And since you can win decent money and VIP time, i'd say it's geared to everyone. Everyone can vote and post. It's just a better incentive to post.

Totally disagree with that. The mentors get one spin per win but the new users get a much greater benefit in that they get a mentor who wants them to win and a much greater variation in mentors available to them. In terms of earning spins in general, there is no favouritism towards an established player so if anything it's a leveller because as a % worth, a $2000 cash prize is worth a hell of a lot more to a newer manager than an established one.

• Upvote 1

IMO the only Real incentive for this, to the veteran managers, would be IQ tests. Frankly, that's the only thing I would ever hope to win, since (I believe) all other prizes are obtainable through game-play.

Also VIP time would be a nice winning prize for anybody, but I doubt that will happen often... as should be expected

IMO the only Real incentive for this, to the veteran managers, would be IQ tests. Frankly, that's the only thing I would ever hope to win, since (I believe) all other prizes are obtainable through game-play.

Also VIP time would be a nice winning prize for anybody, but I doubt that will happen often... as should be expected

no, fighter slots would be better i think