Spin and Win

theking04

those can be found in almost all bars on the weekend, speaking of weekend tomorrow is Friday, gl getting one of those :D

Just don't let Jax know about this, he'll really be addicted to those lol

Yes they can. yes they can sir. thurs is my wkeekend. yeah buddy.

How many Super Supplements can you win in 1 spin? 6 the maximum?

I don't know for sure, I haven't heard.

I have a question tho, on the Vote for us page, it says that if you register for those sites that your vote will be x10 votes, does that mean that you will get 20 credits for each one too?

I don't know for sure, I haven't heard.

I have a question tho, on the Vote for us page, it says that if you register for those sites that your vote will be x10 votes, does that mean that you will get 20 credits for each one too?

Nope, Mike already answered that one. You still only get 2 credits but its better for the game.

I just did all the help us page votes and I have no spins? Has anyone else had this problem.

Had same thing, 8 credits missing from 2 days ago. Mike said its a bug and it may happen sometimes :(

i think this new feature is really good ... add some more features and gifts to it and then it would be perfect !!!

Free money laundry would be great addition...I mean, you can take ONCE any amount of money from one of your fighters.

Free money laundry would be great addition...I mean, you can take ONCE any amount of money from one of your fighters.

For us players it would be great but Mike is against money laundering.

How about we just roll with the settings that are now for month or so before people asking for changes? It's great that this is a popular feature and hopefully it will soon show with more members but let things just have it course. I mean it's hardly one week and I already see several posts on how to improve or change the spin and win... cmon now.

For us players it would be great but Mike is against money laundering.

So give us something to spend that money on.

I see orgs throwing ridiciolous offers - I personally got offer 200k/75k/75k for a guy with hype 185 and pop around it. I declined saying "Good job killing game economy, keep it up". I don't even count money as a reason to sign with someone, some of my guys fight for free - why? Because money is useless when it sits on the fighters and you cant take it out any way. If we can't laundry it, then give as a reason to collect that money :/ Thats one of the priority thing IMO for now... :/

And getting back on subject - where can I post/send toplists that can be added to Help Us section if I have a few without MMATycoon there? Directly to Mike, or who is in charge of that?

those can be found in almost all bars on the weekend, speaking of weekend tomorrow is Friday, gl getting one of those :D

Just don't let Jax know about this, he'll really be addicted to those lol

Already am. Just don't let the misses know. I pretend I'm off playing tycoon when she asks. ;)

So give us something to spend that money on.

I see orgs throwing ridiciolous offers - I personally got offer 200k/75k/75k for a guy with hype 185 and pop around it. I declined saying "Good job killing game economy, keep it up". I don't even count money as a reason to sign with someone, some of my guys fight for free - why? Because money is useless when it sits on the fighters and you cant take it out any way. If we can't laundry it, then give as a reason to collect that money :/ Thats one of the priority thing IMO for now... :/

And getting back on subject - where can I post/send toplists that can be added to Help Us section if I have a few without MMATycoon there? Directly to Mike, or who is in charge of that?

Send me the money for the contract so i can buy a jet and put tons of money in my org that way i can afford a 5k win and show fighter LOL

i see what youre saying, if your fighter has 2mil and you cant use it, what is it worth?

Why didn't my credits show up for my anniversary?

Two or so years I been playing now, and I was promised credits. Who do I talk to to get my credits for spin & win? I want to win something big!