Spin and Win

theking04

After renting a private jet i have just realized that i do want one, so you guys should gift me a million dollars :thumbup: im just kidding

I'm buying one through Hire-Purchase and I really wish that I wouldn't have, at the time I had a few guys in Rory's org in London, and then I have one guy that fights in Rio. But now I only have one guy that fights outside of Hilo, so i spend most of my time moving alliance mates fighters around and losing money on it like crazy. I've thought about scraping it but I've paid almost 6 months on it already.

I'm buying one through Hire-Purchase and I really wish that I wouldn't have, at the time I had a few guys in Rory's org in London, and then I have one guy that fights in Rio. But now I only have one guy that fights outside of Hilo, so i spend most of my time moving alliance mates fighters around and losing money on it like crazy. I've thought about scraping it but I've paid almost 6 months on it already.

Since I'm a businesman and a friend to all peoples I can help you with your problem. I'm offering you 100k for your jet ;). How about that? (Scooby offer him more, he wants to get rid of it!)

Can you sell jets that are on HP?

We might have chances to see ;)

I too am a businessman. I'll give you 105K.

105.5k.

Speaking of being businessmen....

Any chance I could win the opportunity to open a strip club in Vegas?

:angel: The Broken Halo Pride's Shaolin Strip

NOBODY leaves with their Halo intact :rolling:

I would like to schedule my jet to visit that club if only girls would do their things not Shaolin's monk.

Lol sorry mate rushed post was on my way out whilst typing it. Hope you understand now.

No problem ;)

HELP! I have 18 credits, but no spins? shouldn't it be 1 spin = 10creds?

Try to get to "spin & win" machine by another link. I had the same problems 110 points and no spins but getting to the machine by wiki's page changed the situation - http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Spin_and_win. In the first paragraph you have the link to "spin and win".

• Upvote 1

No problem ;)

Try to get to "spin & win" machine by another link. I had the same problems 110 points and no spins but getting to the machine by wiki's page changed the situation - http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Spin_and_win. In the first paragraph you have the link to "spin and win".

That seems to be the only way it works for me, Thanks!

With that being said, I'm currently 0 for 8! Go me!

That seems to be the only way it works for me, Thanks!

With that being said, I'm currently 0 for 8! Go me!

I'm glad that I could help! :)

To be honest I'm curious why it was impossible to be able to play with normal link...

I won twice, IQ Test and Free Spin...need to get some kharma on my side and win FA Thing! :D

Only one man won that "FA thing" so far. I'm going to be second guy.