Spin and Win

theking04

I've only had 2 spins won a IQ test 114 was the score not sure if it's good bad or ok

It's OK. Not the best. He's not dumb. I think the national average would be around 100. That doesn't necessarily mean 100 is average in mmatycoon. You can do some SHIG with him, but I wouldn't overdo it. He's smart enough to fight well, but not so smart that he can come up with his own game plan.

Im having problems earning credits when using my iPad, i have both voted for the side and made forumposts, but i only have the 2 credits i earned yesterday when i wrote on the forums from my laptop.

Im having problems earning credits when using my iPad, i have both voted for the side and made forumposts, but i only have the 2 credits i earned yesterday when i wrote on the forums from my laptop.

So you think there might be a glitch? We don't actually get our credits for posting until the end of the week right?

So you think there might be a glitch? We don't actually get our credits for posting until the end of the week right?

yup, credits for posts are given out same way the money was - you will get PM once a week with them

I'm too lazy to check through the whole thread, so the questions is we're receiving spins each week with the forum statistic, am I correct?

That seems like a very very big reward, what are the odds of rolling something like that?/are the odds of each prize worked out/public yet?

I think that each prize has different probability of being drawn.

I'm too lazy to check through the whole thread, so the questions is we're receiving spins each week with the forum statistic, am I correct?

I think that each prize has different probability of being drawn.

Yes you are correct, I've only seen this guy win dibs on a free agent: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=9299

Btw. It seems that IQ test is pretty common. I consider IQ test as a reward which is worth more than 170 supps, free custom avatar, VIP days and cash. I think that only one or two peoples won 90 days of VIP which costs the same as additional fighter slot.

Also when a manager with 20 fighters won additional fighter slot is he able to have 21 fighters?

Btw. It seems that IQ test is pretty common. I consider IQ test as a reward which is worth more than 170 supps, free custom avatar, VIP days and cash. I think that only one or two peoples won 90 days of VIP which costs the same as additional fighter slot.

Also when a manager with 20 fighters won additional fighter slot is he able to have 21 fighters?

Yeah I think that the IQ test is awesome(eventhough I haven't won one yet). Mike was discussing that earlier and the way I got it is that if you have 20 slots and you win one than you get the 21st, but if you only had 19 and won a free one which would make you 20 than you wouldn't be able to buy another. Somebody may correct me on that, but that is how I took it

I won one and in the next day after that lucky spin one of my fighters took an IQ test.

I think that IQ tests should be drawn less. That's just my thought, cause I had to wait 2.5 year for my first IQ test and IQ tests allows you to receive information about one of fighter's hidden attributes which is crucial for ground fighters. So, what would be next? "Boxer machine" in which you're able to see your fighters KO power hidden?

• Downvote 1

I won one and in the next day after that lucky spin one of my fighters took an IQ test.

I think that IQ tests should be drawn less. That's just my thought, cause I had to wait 2.5 year for my first IQ test and IQ tests allows you to receive information about one of fighter's hidden attributes which is crucial for ground fighters. So, what would be next? "Boxer machine" in which you're able to see your fighters KO power hidden?

You mean one of those punching bag machine that they put in Hooters and such, that you hit it and it gives you a power rating?

You mean one of those punching bag machine that they put in Hooters and such, that you hit it and it gives you a power rating?

nice idea!! could be a machine owned by gyms (not open for anyone though).

Yup.

nice idea!! could be a machine owned by gyms (not open for anyone though).

But that was joke...

After renting a private jet i have just realized that i do want one, so you guys should gift me a million dollars :thumbup: im just kidding

Save enough money to buy a jet via hire-purchase. :P

Bragi~