Spin and Win

theking04

I was so close to get the FA... Two first locked on it, and when the last one almost stopped too, but then it moved to image of the jet... But still I got better rewards from spins than you. :P

Well, thus far I got 2 IQ test, one was 126 seconds 143 - so Im happy knowing that my guys are damn smart :)

I had nothing for ages then 2 IQ tests. It looks like my guys aren't too clever :(

Retards can still brawl! Maybe they are too stupid to realize they are knocked out and they will keep goin'? :D

I just won a Jet.... dammit and all I want is an IQ test... or a fighter slot. Is the market for Jets any hot? I might consider selling mine

Remember our earlier discussion? That could be your 85 IQ score instead of a jet. You lucky sumbitch.

I've won a few of the 170 supps now but they always seem to be the energy recovery ones, are there other 170 supps to win?

I just made them energy recovery cos I thought that's what people would use most... and cos it was quicker to just make one type. I will probably make others in time.

Since we want Spin and win to have special prizes - why not make really special supp? I mean, something that gives boost to learning speed? Just as long as you use it, its hm...+0.20 or +0.30? for 14 days its from 2.80 to 4.20 sill points. I dont think its that much, but would deffy make ppl more happy from winning them. And would be really special thing.

Its 1-150 so its above average at least :)

It starts at about 75 or something, not 1.

I'm kind of curious how it's affected the voting on the helpus pages. Do you track that Mike? I know I wasn't even aware that those existed until this was added, and I've voted almost every day since.

I don't store the stats other than weekly, monthly and overall. You can see it's massively increased the weekly though. We didn't even get 10 people voting half the weeks, now we have nearly 200.

• Upvote 4

I just made them energy recovery cos I thought that's what people would use most... and cos it was quicker to just make one type. I will probably make others in time.

Yeh I can see why you did it, but the 159/160 ones already mean we can train every day of the week without rest so they're obsolete really, I think for 170 supps the strength and cardio ones would be more useful, I'd even like to see weight gain and weight loss supps.

This has probably already been asked,

but I curerntly have 20 credits but the slot machine says no spins. I refresh the page, refresh the machine but still nothing.... Any suggestions?

Remember our earlier discussion? That could be your 85 IQ score instead of a jet. You lucky sumbitch.

Well I got my IQ test as well... how you like me now ? :D both jet AND IQ test.... oh yeah :D

I consider myself quite lucky now. I've done quite well

Jet

IQ Test

Lottery tickets

In game cash

Free avatar

So crossing my fingers for extra fighter slot.... yeah I'm not gready... I'm really gready!

• Upvote 1

Well I got my IQ test as well... how you like me now ? :D both jet AND IQ test.... oh yeah :D

Jet

IQ Test

Lottery tickets

In game cash

Free avatar

So crossing my fingers for extra fighter slot.... yeah I'm not gready... I'm really gready!

Thats crazy man! Congrats. I thought i was doing well until I saw your winnings, haha

Jet

IQ Test

Lottery tickets

In game cash

Free avatar

With your luck you'll probably end up getting an IQ score of 180. You greedy, lucky sumbitch :)

• Upvote 3