Spin and Win

theking04

congrats but how many hundreds of credits do you get from posting Lol

I only had 25 spins from posting, but even when i get a lot of credits i usually dont win much but hey...

Mike signs his message with this

You have been awarded 232 credits for Spin and Win for your contribution to the forums! Spin and Win is a new feature to encourage people to post on the forums and also to promote the site around the internet. Spin and Win offers great prizes that you cannot get by any other means. Check out the Spin and Win Wiki for more information and good luck!

Thanks and keep up the posting!

But, I dont stop anyone else from posting and i dont neg people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahaha I'm not even getting the "help us" credits as I used to and I thought: well I'll just hit some spins with what I have. Random clicked and... boom! Private jet on my way! :D

2 jets in one day? Nice. I don't think we've seen that since the first week that spin and win was introduced. Maybe this week will be a better one to win good prizes. Congrats on the jet!

You should get 10 spins by having sold 500 clothing a month with your company right? I've been 4 out of the 6 last weeks and never gotten spins exept for forum posts.

10 credits: Clothing and nutrition companies have a 500 week.

10 credits = 1 spin

What is the most desired type of win? For me it would be the IQ test.

Most are decent prizes and what's best is dependent on the manager. For me, I want a jet... mostly so I can fly guys in my org outside of Montreal to the fights in Montreal.