Spin and Win

theking04

i've only won liek 3k and 2 170 supps, how good are those?

A good question indeed.

Last I remember they were actually on Mike's list to be modified to make them more effective. You should probably avoid using them until we see something definite from him.... Unless I missed the memo.

Mike edit - they work as they are supposed to

• Downvote 1

i had a bunch of spins that i couldn't get to work. then i found out to put a "www" in the address bar and reload the page and i got to use them. finally won an iq test (dude got a 134) and a private jet! what are the fukn odds? lol

Wow... with luck like that I wish there was a way I could give you my spins to spin for me and give me the prizes.

i had a bunch of spins that i couldn't get to work. then i found out to put a "www" in the address bar and reload the page and i got to use them. finally won an iq test (dude got a 134) and a private jet! what are the fukn odds? lol

You think that's good, after so long of not really winning anything (my best being an IQ test and some 170 supps), I just won a free fighter slot two days in a row. Waiting on my third for tomorrow ...

I had 74 lottery wins this week lol, one of them being $1000 and the rest being $20! I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!

Congrats... Seems like they must have all had the same number or two in them. Anyway, upon reading your statement for some reason I thought of Scrooge McDuck swimming in money... so here ya go ;)

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17kdjxvdqvygyjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

OK hopefully the last time I need to post this - the supplements work fine now and have done for weeks.

So when will the supplements be working properly???

/me ducks

Pretty sure prizes dont have anything to do with when you stop the spinning, they are basically assigned when you start the spin. For evidence look at the super supplements glitch (refresh needed every time you when them) and also people say all the time that they started the role, closed the browser, came back and saw they won something.

• Upvote 1